Chapter 69 ;) pt.1 - The Wedding

Heyyy yooo my fave people in da worldddd! So, this chapter (and pt.2) are the end of the book 😭 and will round off everything so its happy... or is it? Chapter 70 will be the epilogue and a lil catch up a few years later coz I'm cringe like that 😘 anyyywayyy LOVEEE YASSSSS~
India 💘
~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

||||||~4:45pm~||||||

Sweat drips off Jungkooks forehead onto the cold alter floor. His shoes squeak lightly on the varnished wooden borders underneath him as his foot taps at the same pace as his heart rate, very fast. It feels like he's been stood up for years, all his relatives and other various judging eyes piercing through him.

They know his plan of action.
They know his plan.
They know.

"Please stand for the bride"

The words shatter through him. He couldn't even look over to the doors. His throat so dry he wouldn't be able to say his vows... he couldn't control his emotions whirling inside of him, to be honest with himself he didn't understand what they were. Fear? Excitement? Dread? Anger? Love? He had no idea. Jungkook's blood felt like it was on fire, as if there was a force inside of him that was bursting to explode, but the movement as people stood and the soft piano playing stopped him from crying and just breaking down then and there. The piano music was soft. I flowed through his head as the melody helped things set into his head. He finally felt somewhat calm. He looked calm.

H e l o o k e d c a l m

*earlier today*

||||||~6:00am~||||||

*ring ring*

The alarm sounds, ringing throughout the house, so muffled it's impossible to tell where from. Just a constant noise endlessly playing through there ears.

"Hmmm" The boy yawns cutely, scratching his nose slightly as he shuffles closer to the girl next to him under the warmth and protection of the bed sheets.

*ring ring*

The persistence of the alarm annoys both of them. They both move closer towards each other in a tangle of arms and legs. Some how they find comfort and relax again in each other's presence. She snuggles her head closer onto his chest, making soft murmurs as she does so. He tightens his grip around her, his legs moving closer to his chest as his feet come up to touch hers, tickling slightly.

*r i n g r i n g *

Her head shoots up.
He sits up abruptly next to her.

"ITS THE BIG DAY" They both scream to nobody in particular.

||||||~7:00am~||||||

"Are you sureeee you picked up the dress?" Ji Hee pesters as they both throw their luggage in the boot, too dazed by their lateness to care if it's damaged or not.

"For the 8th time, it's in the red case with your little sliver heels that are made for kiddos" He manages to laugh a little, closing the back of the car and walking towards his panicking future bride.

"But what if you didn't? And yes I have small feet but no they are NOT kids shoes I don't have a clue what your talking about Clark's shoes do all sizes and they are women's so-"