Chapter 54- squish

Hey yall!!! Sorry for slow updates, how is you guys? Anyway the comp in Italy is coming to a close and well I think it's time the drama kicks back in... just not this chap :) but even if this is a filler chapter, it's a Jungkook special so keep reading!!! Sorry for how short it is, I'm going through so stuff but I promise I'll update a big one next week :) Thx to yall love yas~
India 💋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOKS POV!!!!!!!

It was another day, sunny and dry. It went by like the others, waking up, getting dressed, eat breakfast with Ji Hee, watching films with Ji Hee, messing around and having fun with Ji Hee, having lunch with Ji Hee, singing with Ji Hee and sleeping with Ji Hee... NOT LIKE THAT!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bored by any of this! Nope, it's paradise! Being with my favourite person in the world, it's like heaven. I do feel I've grown softer... but who wouldn't with such a smol girlfriend that's as cute as a button?

"Kookieeeeeeeeeeee" she hums, holding tightly onto my arm.

"Yes? " I look down to her scared face.

"Do I have to? Can i just go hide in that corner and play on my phone and listen to music and talk to my friends and pla-" I cut her off mid rant.

"No, sorry babe but you sticking with me today!" I chuckle, striding to the front desk with Ji being dragged behind like a small deer.

The lady stare at me quite shockingly but then sees at Ji Hee and smiles gently, passing me directions and saying a few 'hellos' 'you are a cute couple' and 'byes'. I nod and thank her before bringing out my phone and opening up maps.

"Jungkookieeeeeee" she whines once more.

"What? Just wait in the car I'll be back in a sec!" I sigh, giving her the keys and watching her storm off like a 5 year old child... she's adorable!

"Oh hey Jungkook!" I hear call behind me, turning round Joshua greets me with a half smile.

"What?" I snap, not in the mood for games obviously.

"Ooooooh man chill, it's all cool! Even ask Ji, I apologised and we're fine now... best of friends!" He smirks, walking up to me and finally stopping next to where I'm standing on the pavement.

"Hmmm, well what do you want?" I swear he is lying, why would Ji forgive him?

"Oh our ride fell through... can we share? Unless you want us to not turn up so you win.. which would just prove we are better than you are and your threatened..." he carries on but I blank out.

Should I let them? I mean I hate his guts and Yang is going to be with him so it's obviously bad but... Ji Hee apparently has forgiven him and well, I'm going to have to marry Yang and I can't look like I'm threatened by HIM! So I guess I'll have to...

"Ok ok. " I look around before back at him. "We are leaving in 10. Go find Yang and what ever you need, meet at the car after?" I point to the yellow sports car parked a few yards away.

"Ooooh sweet ride, deal!" He nods before jogging off. I watch until he disappears from sight before turning on my heals and heading to the car.

Opening the door, I see a sleeping girl hugging my sweater peacefully. I can't help but stare, I just want to wrap her up in bubble rap and hide her from the world.

"So cute.." someone whispers behind me. I turn quickly.

"Joshua what the hell? Where is Yang?"

"Oh shoot, I'll be back!" He runs off again. Shaking my head, I carefully pick Ji Hee up and place her in the front seat. Setting the seat to a slope so she can sleep in the front easier.

"Hmmm" she hums, blinking her eyes slowly open.

"Sorry babe, did I wake you?" I ask, climbing into the drivers seat.

"No not at all..." she rubs her eyes lying back down. "Are we ready?"

"No quite yet, Joshua and Yang are riding with us..." I murmur.

"What! Why? No please nuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she begs.

"Apparently you forgave him? And they have no ride. Don't worry it's not far, where the competition is held may have changed but it's only 30 mins down the road!" I squeeze her thy gently, standing my phone up for directions.

"Ughhhh fine! But you own me ice cream!" She huffs, snuggling into my arm again.

"Your very childish today... someone need some hugs?" I lean closer, so our noses are touching.

"Ye" she whispers, I kiss her cheek and hug into her.

"Your so beautiful"
"Your amazing"
"I love you so much!"
"I don't deserve you"
"You the best"

I mutter Into her ear, every time huge a little tighter.

"I love you babe!" I say louder, as the door of the car opened.

"UGHHH GET A ROOM!" Yang shouts, plopping into the back seat followed by Joshua.

*****
Seating like this :

Yang             Joshua

Jungkook      Ji Hee

********

I pull away, giving a glare to Yang who smiles back, before starting the engines. Ji Hee sits up, making her seat straight again. I look over to her, with a glum mood plastered over my face.

She smiles sweetly and mouths

'I love you too!'

Grinning widely back, I press my foot on the gas and head off down the dusty roads to our destination...

Ji Hee's words rattling around my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG CUTE! What did you think? Do you want more Jungkook? I feel like Jungkook is too soft but he changed so who cares. SOFT JUNGKOOK IS THE BEST!!

ALSO BTS ON THE ELLEN SHOW WHATTTTTT

AND THE REMIX OF MIC DROP???? IM SHOOOOOOOOK

OK HOPE U ENJOYED AND SORRY FOR THE LONGGGGGG WAIT. LOVE U ALLLLLL

Ps. Plz vote coz I'm ill and I need love........... and because of the book.....

:)