Chapter 34 - intruder

Heyyy guysss. Listening to bts while writing this... get you in the mood to write, maybe? New characters ASWELL YAY! IzzyFireHeart will appear, watch out bora she may steal your man! If anyone e,s wants to be in it just comment!! Ok enjoy, love yas allllllllll ~
India 💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bora POV

I give Jungkook blankets and say goodnight before heading to bed. I change and pull out my phone with head phones and listen to some music while scrolling through Facebook. I decid to listen to BTS blood, sweat and tears. If one of them is staying on our coach and I like another then I should get to know them.

OMG THIS SONG IS LITTTTT! Tae as an angle is just 😍 and namjoon's bit is just toooo perfect. I've never really noticed namjoon, but he is a cutie!!! Like seriously look at him!

The song drops to silence and namjoon speaking, but as the silence falls I hear a noise outside my room in the hall. It must be Jungkook..... yeah, but I hear a mans voice... too deep to be jungkooks.

I take out my ear phones, hands trembling. Who is it, an intruder? I must protect everyone! I find all the confidence left in my to grab my baseball bat beside my bed and sneak out to the hall way,

"Well, its game over for you. Soon the girls will love me, especially Ji Hee, and you won't be able to do anything, let along move!" A deep voice speaks. Omg he's gonna kill Jungkook!

Without thinking, I lift up my bat.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream before hitting the dark haired intruder on the head very hard, knocking him out cold! I smile to myself at the cool action before releasing I just knocked a random guy out at 1am in our dorm right in front of Jungkook.... oh crap!

"Omg bora!" Jungkook gasps "that was SOOOOO COOL! Wow!" He high fives me, I just am mind blown.

"Wait what? Your not gonna tell me off saying it was dangerous and drastic and I shouldn't have done it and he could be dead?" I ask

"Nope, it was cool and you even scare me sometimes so I think you can protect yourself too!" He smiles.

I smile back "thank you! I'll take that as a compliment" but then I release the situation
"Wait a sec.... who is that and what is he doing here?" Jungkook sighs

"It's..." he pulls the unconscious guy on his back so his face shows....

"Joshua!"

"WHAT!" I should "I mean what???" I whisper releasing it's the middle of the night.

"Yep, I hear footstep come in and keys jingle so I grabbed a cup and through it at them. He dodged it and it smashed... sorry!" He sheepishly smiles.

"Who cares? What happened next!!!" I ask, exited about the story

"He said stuff like 'you can't take Ji Hee from me' so to mess with him and said she loves me and he got really angry and tried to hit me saying that he will take Ji Hee and make her fall for him instead!" He chuckles slightly at the memories.

"And then what?" I sit down on the coach and so does he.

"Well I was about to punch him but a screaming girl ran out with a baseball bat and hit him, scaring the life out of me in the process!" He laughs, so do I!

"Hehe well yeah, what should we do?" I ask, slightly kicking the guy on the floor.

"Hmmmm... ohh I know!! I have a friend... well Jimin cousin is, let say good at stuff like this and she can help!" He smiles widely, pulling out his phone.

"Who is she?' I ask, curious about this mysterious person.

"Well her name is izzy, izzy park! (An. There you go IzzyFireHeart ❤️) She is American so her name is like that but still jimins cousin!" He smiles even wider, my eyes pop!

"OMG!!! Izzy park the AMAZING model and spy that was on the news for saving those children?????" I'm gobsmacked!

"Yes! But we just call her izzy..." i smack his arm.

"I never knew that she was JIMINS cousin... WOW! I can't wait to meet her!!" I fangirl, she is like my hero!!!

"Yeah, she doesn't live far from here and she is really nice, you too would be great friends!!" He smiles, dialling her number.

********

*knock knock knock*

I open the door and see a smallish girl jungkooks age at the door. She has pale skin like Min Yoongi and brown hair with red streaks and a very beautiful face. She even prettier in person!

I bow, even though I'm older, she bows too.

"Hello, you must be Miss Izzy Park, I'm Bora from fallen angels... jungkooks friend!" I smile, Jungkook walks beside me.
"I didn't know we were frien-" I stand on his foot "ahh! I mean.... yes this is my friend Bora!" He correct himself and smiles.

"Hello Bora, and please just call me izzy!" I welcome her in!

"So izzy, how have you been?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm ok, I must visit Jimin soon! Him and Taehyung keep nagging me too! Haha..." she looks kinda shy.. wait!!! She said taehyung, but for some reason I don't feel bothered.. probably tried!

"So, I believe you can help us?" I change the topic

"Well, what happened?" She asks, playing with her fingers and looking to the floor.

I explain everything. She for some reason smiles when I say Jungkook was gonna punch him

"So rumours are true then?" She nudges jungkook grinning wildly.

"what rumours?" He asks

"That the big school bully, bad boy, international playboy Jeon Jungkook fell for a nice girl and protected her from bad guys!" She puts of a fake deep voice, I can't help but bust out laughing.

"Shut up!" He pouts.

"Well were is he, we should tie him to a chair before he wake for questioning and then talk to the police!" I nod and take her to the hall!

"Down there!" I point,picking up the piece of broken cup.

"Ermmm I don't see any unconscious guys!" She hums

"Ughh" I sigh and walk next to her "he is ther-" I look... he isn't.
"EErrrhhhh Jungkook!!! Where is he?"

Jungkook walks over.

"Omg where did he go?" He worries, picking up my base ball bat. I snatch it off him.

"Well he didnt go through the front door coz we where just there!" Izzy states.

"And he can't climb out a window coz they are all locked, it's BigHit policy!" Jungkook adds!

"So that means.....

He is still in here somewhere!" We all gasp, I clench me bat. Jungkook grabs another cup off the table and izzy pulls out a can of pepper spray.

*rustle*

"Did you heat that?" I whisper

"What?" Jungkook asks

"I heard a noise!" I whisper back, listening again

"Where?"

"It came from....

JI HEES ROOM!" I panic! OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?

~~~~~~~~

OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN? DO YOU LIKE THE NEW CHARACTER? SHE WILL APPEAR MORE LATER!!! THERE YOU GO IZZY, YOU ARE A VERY COOL CHARACTER IN MY BOOK!!!! YAY

Ps. Plzzzzz vote and comment if you think the moon is made out of cheese (IT IS I SWEAR! IF YOU WENT UP IN A ROCKET AND EAT SOME YOU WOULD TASTE CHEESE!!! ITS A FACT!)

THANK YOU FOR READING YALL!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️