Chapter 32- tears

Heyyyyy guyyyyys, my wifi is broken... 😭 so I might not be able to update for a while but I'll try rlly hard to!!! Here's the next chapter, sorry it's short I wrote it at 3am at a sleepover. Enjoys love yas~
India 💖
~~~~~~~~~~~

All of my family are shocked or angry, except my mother who is....

Smiling??
_

"So, Ji Hee would you care to explain?" The judge asks, I nod.

"Yes. I was... I got hurt at home. I managed to escape and BigHit took my in as my friends auntie is the manager. One night I went out with Joshua Hong, there was guards, but a mob attacked us. Jungkook was there but the guards managed to save us!' I explain.

"Ok, how where you hurt? Did you hurt yourself?" Panic explodes inside of me. I didn't hurt myself, it was them! Yet... I did hurt myself, quite badly aswell.

"Well... no." I breath in "errm, yes? I mean no, wait yes... just a little, wait no!" It like I'm arguing with myself but still losing the fight.

"Come now, Ji Hee, tell us!" He ergs.

"Not here. No! Not in front of everyone, please!" I beg.

"It's now or never!" He sounds frustrated.

"Well.." I lift up my shirt revealing my scars, cut and bruised stomach. Everyone seems shocked, mostly Joshua. Jungkook looks like he's gonna cry... which would make me cry too!

"So... who did this to you?" He asks

"Well, after my ermm..... sister " my voice cracks " I had some depression and did this to myself" I point to the cuts on my hip.

" what about the others?" One of the jury ask "who did the rest to you?"

I look towards my family and point my trembling arm towards them as a tear escapes and cascades down my face.

"Them!" I shout in a whisper like tone. "They did this... " I manage to say.

My mum stays up. "We did not! She is my daughter, why would I do that?" She almost screams, her smile now faded completely.

" can I ask you one thing Mrs Ji?" The jury asks

"Yes?" My mother replays sternly.

"Do you care about your child? " he asks, she looks shocked by his question.

"YES! Of course I do, she is everything to me!" She argues back, I feel a hand on my shoulder,

"Then why are you still standing there while your daughter suffers up here?" He looks at the me who is now on the floor, hysterically crying and shaking.

I rock back and forth sobbing until and feel two people pull me up and hold me as we walk out the room.

Joshua POV

Ji Hee shows her scars to the room, I can't believe it! She didn't tell me! She could of died, her stomach looks like a 4year old has coloured it in with a red pen it's that bad.

"Did you know about this?" I whisper to Jungkook sitting next me, my eyes never leaving Ji Hee.

"Well, yes. I saw her one day outside my house covered in blood and when I was cleaning her up I saw some. I kind of thought it was them but I didn't want to intrude!" He whispers back.

WHAT? Even Jungkook, the guy who hasn't even known her long and hurt her so much knows more than me!!! Anger boils in my veins. I like Ji Hee, I always wanted to marry her... but now he is in the way! I must be there for her, she must see me as more than a friend!!!

I look back and see Ji Hee now on the floor trembling and crying hard. It breaks my heart, her poor cute face smeared with ugly tears. Ugh.... I hate her family! I hate them!

I stand up but before I can pick her up in my arms I see Jungkook already there. I grab her other arm and lift her before we both carry her out of the court house.

"Shhhh..... shhhh cupcake, kookie is here for you!" I hear Jungkook whisper into her ear before he takes her off me and starts to carry her bridle style.

"What are you doing?" I ask, frustrated by his cockiness.

"I'm taking her home, BORA!" He shouts, suddenly a girl rushes over in a van. A free other girls come out and take Ji Hee from Jungkook.

"What happened???" One of the girls asks.

"I'll tell you on the way!" Jungkook replays, I pull him back.

"Wait your going too?" I ask, griping onto his wrist.

"Yes! I need to look after her!" He says like he's some sort of super hero.

"No, I do! You can't go to her house. No you can't. I WILL! Let me come!" I shout, he smirks.

"Sorry... I'm not a gentleman men and there's no room!" And then he jumps in the van and they drive off.

I see a glimps of Ji Hee being hugged and cradled by Jungkook.

THAT SHOULD BE ME! I'm her best friend! Jungkook doesn't deserve her beauty. He doesn't deserve her at all! I DO!

I feel like I'm going to explode any second. That stupid kid stealing my girl. Just you wait Jeon Jungkook! Just you wait... Ji Hee will be mine!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!! What will Joshua do to Jungkook? How is Ji Hee? What is the mother planning? What's with the creepy smile? Fine out soon!!!!!

Ps. Plzzzz vote and comment! It make my day to read your thought and opinions and comments so plz do silent readers.... I can't heard you???? :(
THANKS FOR READING MY LOVELIES!!!