Chapter 69 ;) pt.2 - The Wedding

Ooooooooh guyssss this is itttt... well almost 😬 I won't drag this out but be prepared for some dramaaaaaaaa whooop! Thank you for being such amazing readers and supporting this book loveeeee yas loadssss~

India💞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Just wanna say, make sure you read the times and places, there are flashbacks and it can get confusing 😊)

||||||~4:47~||||||
*at the alter*
H e     L o o k e d     C a l m

The doors the Chapel swung open, and there She was. His bride, standing there ready to walk towards him. But she didn't move. She didn't start walking. A women tapped her on the shoulder behind pushing her into the room and shutting the giant oak doors. Everyone was looking at her... why wasn't she walking yet? Was Ji Hee okay down there?

||||||~2:25pm~||||||
*eariler*
*in the hotel room*

"Okay, now all we have to do it sneak into the toilets downstairs, swap dresses and hide your face with the veil! It can't go wrong!" I looked at her septically with so much doubt. She smiles back, trying to reassure me.

After our dresses are on we stand next to each other. Our height is similar, I'm just a little smaller. Yangs white dress flows down and on to the floor behind her. Lines of carefully crafted silk and sparkle decorate the garment, drawing in what I'd imagine every eye in sight. This dress... it's stunning.

I finally draw my eyes off the star of the show and to mine. Pastel pinky peach. That's it. I look almost fat in it, in fact I do. My hips stick out like trucks compared to my waste. My chest is far to wide for the tight fitting and my legs too short for its trail. It would suit yang beautifully... just not me.

"Ahhh Ji! Tha-that's just amazing!" She holds the material at the side, admiring it carefully. "You really look good in this. I don't know if I could wear this as good as you do!"

She chuckles slightly, but it ends quickly. I watch in silence as her eyes dart everywhere, her face growing even more surprised. Finally she looks down at her feet, and I finally get it. It's not just me in this world that's insecure.

"Hey," I take her hand in mine and squeeze it tight "we are in this together okay! We are both stunning brides, now let's go mix up this wedding!" She smiles back brightly.

This will work, I believe we can do this.
This. Will. Work.

||||||~2:25pm~||||||
*at the entrance*

"Jungkook." Joshua elbows the youngers arm, making him look away from the doors briefly. "Why are we doing this? Shouldn't you be practicing your lines for summit?"

"My vows? No I got that down... I'll just make it up as I go and add in some song lyrics, boom." He rushes his speech, quickly going back to greeting guests and handing out the song list and other various things for today.

"Dude, okay I get you're all rushed with the plan and everything but your marrying the beautiful Ji Hee so you-" The youngers foot smashes into Joshua shin, cause him to stop and cradle his leg. Before he can scream and fight back, Jungkook greets another guest.

"G-good morning, Mr and Mrs Ji. W-what are you doing h-here?" Jungkook stutters over his words in complete shock, making Joshua spring to his feet behind him filled with anger at the slight of them. What shin pain?