Chapter 65 pt.2 - my adorable girl

Hey guysssssssssssss! New update whoop whoop, this is just meant to be a lil' fun and happiness so this is NOTTTT a real chapter but you need to read for storyline!!!! Basically I have planned out allllll the chapter left to go but I was damn I need more Ikook (IU+kookie) sooooo here it is. LOVE YALL NIGHT/MORNING~
India 💝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

"Koooooooooooooookieeeee turnnnnn the lights offffff it's tuuuuuu earlyyyyyyyy" I hum rolling over, damn it's cozy here. I feel myself wrapped tightly in a giant, heavy duvet like a pig in a blanket.

*cough cough* a deep voice travels towards me. I rub my eyes and try to sit up, failing in an instant and falling backward on my side again.

"Ahhhh~" I sigh lying back down, hands over my eyes "my headddd hurttssss"

"Ashhh you stupid idiot!" He calls, walking over to me. "You drank wayyy too much"

"God is that you? Has my time come? Am I in heaven??? I'll only stay if there's free pizza!" I mumble, wiggling around in the warm bed.

"I am definatly not God and that makes no sense if you're in heaven you cant leave-" I grab his jacket and drag him on top of me cutting him off.

"ShhhhhhHHHhHhHh u little big kid!" I wrestle him down and next to me, enveloping him in a giant hug "now let me sleep" I wiggle my head into the crook of his neck, making little muffled sounds as I do.

"Ji let go of me! This isnt a time for joking" I laugh grabbing his shirt tightly as he struggles to be free.  "Let...Go...Of...Me...You...Little... ahh!" He cries failing to escape.

"Just one more minuteeeeee" I yawn pulling the blanket over my head.

"Ji Hee!" He says sternly, pushing off me and standing up away from my reach.

"Oooof, has someone died?" I hear a little snicker from him before he becomes serious again.

"Come on get up!"
"I don't want to"
"Why?"
"Because I'm poorly"
"That's your fault for drinking"
"But if you love me you let me sleep"
"Well.. just get up!"
"So you hate me?"
"Nuuuu babyyyy neverrrrr"
"Ha I'm sleeping"
"If you don't get up now I'll tickle you!"

I shoot up as fast as I can, the bed sheet flying to the other side of the room. Rubbing my face I pull myself to my feel, wobbling side to side like a toddler who is learning how to walk.  

Jungkooks POV (it's been sooo long omg! Get ready for fluff level 56)

Ji stands up, wobbling all over the place like an adorable little kid that's sleepy... well that's exactly what she is. I watch as she rubs her eyes, ahhh my heart is going to explode. A little cute yawn escapes her lips while her eyes still remain closed.

"Now that wasn't hard, was it prince-" I see his eyes stare through me "ermm Ji?"

"Yes it was! Your a meanie beanie scarring me like that! I hate tickles! Hate them!" She pouts causing my to die a little inside.

"Nows not the time, we have company..." I look over to him. Half the time I forgot he was standing there. Watching as I flirt and hug with someone other than my 'fiancé'.

"What? Who is it!??!" She grabs a blanket off the floor and hides herself behind it, like a scared little girl.

"Well... it's..."

"Goodmorning Ji Hee!" My father chines, his frown fades as he watches the girl come out of hiding. "I hope you slept well, hows the head?"

"Oh ermmm Mr Jeon... was here... the whole... time...." she mutters to herself, I watch as her cheeks turn as red as a rose. "It's a little sore" she laughs it off, bowing politely.