Chapter 39- jungkooks 'friend'

Heyyyy guysss! WE GOT 5.1K READS AND 349 VOTES LIKE WHATTTT????? I LOVE U ALLLLL SOOO MUCH! Enjoy and thx for reading love yas~
India 💘
~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV
I walked out of the airport with Joshua, Jungkook and Yang trailing behind talking about something only they understood. I'm unsure about how I feel to Joshua. He lied to me and took credit for what Jungkook did, yet he's my best friend. Hmmm I'll just have to make his true personality show and see what happens.

"So, I guess I'll see you in a couple of day when the competition starts?" Joshua asks, holding my hand.

"Yes, yes! It's weird, how we were on the same flight sat next to each other going to the same place. It's like someone set it all up!" I laugh, squeezing his hand gently.

"Uh y-yeah sure.... have fun with Jungkook. If anything happens, call me! OK? Even if it's the middle of the night, u can always share my room! Promise me?" He looks at my seriously.

"Yes I promise to the almighty Joshua Hong that I, princess Ji Hee of castle BigHit will call thy
Prince Joshua Hong of kingdom Seventeen if thy were in danger, if thy were upset or if thy was in need of a fellow friend!" I joke, promise to him while speaking like someone from the Middle Ages.

"Hahah thank you your majesty, I will see thy soon!" He bows while laughing, a few chuckles escape my mouth.

"What on earth are you doing!" Yang asks, looking weirded out.

"Can't you see prince Joshua Hong of kingdom Seventeen is wishing I, princess Ji Hee of castle BigHit farewell!" I ask in an mocking tone, still speaking like I was bore in the 17hundreds.

"What?" Jungkook asks as I use my hand to pull Joshua up from his knelling position.

"It's a joke, he used to call me princess and we would role play it when we were little. Just us being stupid!" I smile, remembering the good times we had.

"Yeah, that was great! I would carry you back to your house because I was a gentleman!" He smiles back.

"Oh, very nice story! So heart warming and touching... but our cab is here so bye!" Yang says rudely, grabbing Joshua and climbing into the car. I wave bye before turning to Jungkook.

"So, where's your friend?" I ask.

"Well... I lied" he sighs

"Uh?"

"I do have some army buddies out here who we will be staying with... but not are their house!" He smirks, carrying both of our suitcases into the boot of a cab.

"Then were are we staying?" I ask, sitting in the backseat of the car next to him.

"Well, you'll see!" He grins, I sigh laying my head on the seat.

This is going to be a long trip... a very long trip!

******

The cab ride wasn't too long, we arrived outside a giant mansion.