Chapter 35 - crazy dude

Hey guys! Soz I was on holiday, here new chapter 🤗 I think things are gonna change from here, so be ready!... YAY! Ok enjoy and thanks for reading! Love yas~
India 💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bora POV

The news that the noise came from Ji Hee's room made us all freak out in a different way. I froze in shock, Jungkook took my baseball bat and ran to the room and Izzy grabbed her phone, ready to dial the police.

"Ahhhhh!" Jungkook screams

I run into the room, and there is Joshua. He is sitting on Ji Hee's bed. Ji Hee is awake, smiling, he is holding her hand... and in the mean time making Jungkook the most jealous boy I've ever encountered staring at them.

"Ji Hee... what's happening here?" I speak slowly, taking her hand from Joshua and holding it myself.

"Well, I was asleep but Joshua woke me up." She looks at him dreamy eyed "and told me about how he carried me all the way over here! And looked after me, he's so kind to me!" She beams as he smirks from afar.

"Well honey... you must be tired and confused on why HE is here. Get some rest ok?" I try not to sound like a mum, but I do... a lot!

"No no, Im ok! I wanna talk to Joshua! He said he would tell me what happened and his heroic actions" she chuckles, sitting up.

Jungkook sighs sadly before leaving the room in a bit of a huff and softly slamming the door behind him. I feel bad, but Ji Hee is so happy. A few lies can make her happy now... but I will tell her the truth later.
"Well sorry Ji but it's 3am and we ain't aloud guests! " and with that I grab Joshua a drag him out of her room to the front door.

"Wow, quite a feisty one you are? " he smirks, I kick him in the leg. He lets out a small squeal.

"Now if you wouldn't mind, leave this building or I will call security!" I snap, trying to push him out of the door.

"Actually I do mind! I am working on a project with a member from BigHit entertainment" he holds up some keys "so I can go where I want!" He grins pushing the door back open.

"Omg, you have some keys!!! Ahhhhh I'm gonna die!" I say sarcastically " but I can call the police. I'll just say a strange man came into my dorm room while I was sleeping! who do you think they're. will believe? The strange man or the frightened girl?" I smirk, putting on a scared voice.

"Well.... hmmm" he pauses, so I take the opportunity and slam the door in his face locking It so he can't come back but using a bolt. I hear him curse a bit before finally leaving.
I sigh, looking at the clock 3:15am... and we have a few colabs tomorrow as well. I better get some sleep!

I head to bed but I see Jungkook in the corner of me eye.

"Jungkook, what! where are you going at this time?" I ask, watching him tie his shoelaces.

"Out" he says like a grumpy teenager.

"No Jungkook! You will sleep, it's too late plus if someone recognises you!!" He shrugs " you could die Jungkook, as hard as it is too admit, some people hate us. It's just not safe!"

"You can't stop me!" He snaps, eyes raging. At this moment I am petrified of him, he looks like he could kill someone...

"At least wear a mask!" I hand him one, he throws it on the coach
"Put your hood up!" He doesn't
"No Jungkook you are not going out!!!" I shout at him

He walks towards me, grabs the keys out of my hand, Unlocks the door and walks out while I am screaming at him.

"Jungkook you left your phone!" I run after him and give it to him. He takes it. Opens it. Puts it on don't disturb and closes it before putting in him pocket and walking off again.