Chapter 10- competition pt. 2

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while.... hope you enjoy!!! I finally included another girls pov yay!!! 🤗🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in front of my I see her...

Her.

The only person that was nice to my in my new school,

Yooni!

We look at each other for a while before she abandons the girl sat next to her and runs to hug me.

"OMG JI HIIIIII WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! " she speaks really fast but I mange to understand what she's saying.

"Hi yooni, I'm here for the competition..... what are YOU doing here?"

She smiles warmly and leads me to an empty seat in the corner of the room. The girl she was previously with just staring at us.

****** Yooni POV*****

OMG JI IS HERE!!!!!!

I lead her to my work station and answer her question.

"Well.... I got a scholarship working as a make up artist for big hit!!" She looks shocked yet happy for me.

"Omg that's great. I though you were just ignoring me but looks like you were busy with a secret job!" I just chuckle.

For some reason we are being really friendly to each other.... I think it's because we know no one here so it's good to see a familiar face.

"So, are you read to be turned into a hot, super star chick?" I ask her.

" I thought we all had to look the same...... " she question.

"Well yeah.... but I can still make you look better! You gonna kill it!"

I grab all my equipment and get to work, making sure everything is perfect. Adding eye liner thickly and highlighter on the check bones.

When I'm done she looks outstanding, almost model like. I show her the mirror, all she does is stare..

***** ji Hee POV*****

I look in the mirror, I've never look so amazing. It doesn't even look like me, I move my head from side to side.... yep it's definitely me.

I thank yooni and go sit down with the other girls. Most are ready and have makeup on, they all look so perfect. I don't think I have a shot at this....

"Now can all girls get into there age groups. They are labelled on the door. When you find yours, wait for further instructions!" A man calls out before exiting the room.

Everyone dashes to the corridor, looking at lables on the the door. I quickly find mine.

Girls: ages 14-17

It's the youngest age group. I enter and take a seat with the others.

Soon a lady comes in and explains what's going to happen. 5 are picked from each age group and then all are the ages are put together and have to come up with a song and dance.

There are about 10 girls in here, half of them will go home this round....

Now we have to do our solo songs with our own dance choreography. Girls go up one by one. Soon there's only one person left.... me

I put a recording of me playing the piano on and get into my starting position. I feel my hands sweating and heart beating fast in my chest, like it's going to burst through any moment.

My song, 'Young Forever' starts to play. It's different from the others. They all did hip hop or rap but I hope my uniqueness will be good enough.