Chapter 66- wedding shopping

Heyyyy ma dudes, heres another chappppppterrrrr wooohoooo! Hope you enjoy ❤️❤️

~India💞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

"Okay, I'm going to say this one more time." I whisper as quite as I can, still trying to pull off a stern tone to my voice. "We have been in here for Two. Fricken. Hours... and I'm hungry!"

He nods his head slightly, resting his head on my back. "Maybe if we wait a little longer..."

"NO!" I slap his leg gently, cautious of making any sound. "It's too small in here and she will never leave!!!"

"But babeeeeee" he wraps his arms around my stomach, pulling my further on top of him. Right now Jungkook is sat on the floor cross legged, while I'm on his lap due to the small space, my back facing him. The most awkward yet surprising cuddly positions.

In the distance, I heard the floor boards creak. Our eyes dart towards each other. His large brown doe eyes glisten in the darkness like a rabbit caught in head lights. I place my finger over his lips, making it clear not to make a sound.

"Kookieee~" the devil hums from the hallway in an eery manner "my soon to be hubby where are youuuu~" her voice sends shivers down my spine, this is the scariest moment of my life.

The door nob turns and her heel clutter along the carpeted floor. I lean back into Jungkooks embrace as his head snuggles deeper into my neck.

"Kookie don't be shy! We have to go wedding shopping today!!!" She shuffled around the room and seems to open each bedside draw one by one.

I squeeze Jungkooks hand "right, stand up!" He does so, making sure to be silent while doing so. "Okay, now so my your most horrified, annoyed, scared face.

He does. It takes a while before before I calm down my mute laughing fit. "Okay, get ready!"

"Wait what? What are you doing?" He looks so confusing, good that will make it seem more real.

"As soon as you get out, scream help 'I've been abused' and...and hug her!" I cringe at my words, sighing internally before wrapping my hands around the hanger above the clothes. With one clean movement I jump lifting myself from the floor of the wardrobe and then stretching my legs straight I slam into Jungkook, sending him flying out of the doors.

"Helpppp I've been abused!" He squeals, falling on the floor dramatically and rolling onto the carpet.

"OMG JUNGKOOKIE!" Yang runs over to him, pulling him up by his arm. "WHO DID THIS?" She crys.

Her eyes travel around the room slowly... UNTILL they finally land on me. Her face tightens as she steps closer. I move back, about to face her rath when Mr Jeon saves me.

"Ahhh Miss Yang, I see you found my boy." He smiles at me.

"Yes well-" she holds Jungkooks hand.

"Very good, can we leave now?" He sighs, holding his arm out. Yang starts to reach for us but I snake my arm around his, leading him down the stairs.

We head into the kitchen, I run straight to the fridge. Opening it, a pull out several items to cook with.

"Who wants pancakes?!" The men cheer, while the devil gives me sly looks.