Chapter 9- competition pt.1

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy and plz comment or message me if you are reading this so I know that someone is, if not I'll just give up probably..... any who, enjoy and sorry for the really bad writing. I'm learning to get better but I have dyslexia so it's hard :/ I'm also gonna start writing another book (even tho I'm in the process of writing 3 lol ) based on my life but not all true ❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV
Today was the day! Everything was ready for today. Weeks of practice, this could be my big brake!
I bought new clothes, dyed my hair (I was originally black but now it's pink!) and rehearsed my song a lot!
I'm not using my song lie, I changed it to another I wrote. It's called 'Forever Young'. It's about my dreams to get on a stage and the nervousness I go through. I hope it's ok, I really do.
*************

I arrive at the building, it's the weekend so I don't have school. Phewwww! I will finally have a day off from being the new toy for the other girls to mess with and break.
The building is tall, more impressive looking than the other companies I've been to. Apparently our school is named after this company, BigHit Entertainment.
I open the door and head to the front desk with a smile on my face, I have good feeling about this.
"Hello, I'm Ji Hee here to audition for the competition!" I try and sound as happy as possible, first impression are always important.
She looks up and smiles.
"Hello, please fill the form out and get back to my. You may sit over there."
I take the sheets of paper and walk to the seats. It's mainly normal info and questions on my life. I put my age and school on the front and hand it back. She takes it with out even looking and puts it on a pile of papers.
"Now," she startles me when she suddenly talks. " what school do you go to?!" She sounds strict all of a sudden.
"I.... ermm I g-go to BitHit performing arts school." I try and not sound scared by her tone but fail and end up stuttering.
She looked relieved.
"Ok good, we don't let anyone els audition that aren't from performing arts schools. Now, follow the signs to make up. They will give you the same look as everyone els and then the managers will pick the ones that stand out for the next round. Only the...." she stops and clears her throat. " only the pretty girls go through!"
I nod and start to walk away, before I reach a door I hear her mutter behind me, "so good luck, you will need it!"

Ugh!

I know I'm not gonna make it through this. I have a pretty face, a pretty average face! Now I feel stupid, why would I even think I had a shot with this.
I get to a door labelled makeup! Ok this is it. I open the door, my eyes can't believe what I'm seeing. Loads of girls, all prettier than me, having makeup done. But that's not what shocked me at all, no!
What shocked me most of all is what I saw next, more like who I saw next.
Her.......
----------------
Omg, who is 'her' and will she make it through the next round? Keep reading to find out 😂 hope you enjoyed!!!!!! ~ India ❤️💕