Chapter 70 - My Star

Omg, it's here! This is happening... the end 😱😭😱😭😱 this book started about a year ago like damn and it's finally ending I think I might cry :( anywayyy here you go lovelies! The ending to this messed up, long ass, cringe of a book. Oof LOVE YASSSSS ~
India ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Exactly ONE year later*

A cold breeze flooded into the room. The fireplace crackled loudly as the door slammed shut, snow being trodden in from outside. His brown timberlands clunked there way over to the living room, the ice begging god to melt off the boots and drip down.

"You know, that's my seat." The small girl looked up to a big puffy jacked with a mop of brown hair poking out the top.

"Ummm, who are you? I can sit where ever I want." Her body slouches back into the seat, as if she's being eaten by it.

"WhAt dId yOu jUsT sAy tO mE!" He jumps forward on top of her, his hands stretched out ready to attack.

Jungkooks hands tickles her, jabbing at her sides and under her chin. She squirms underneath him, begging for mercy. Once out of breath, they both stop, giggling and sitting up.

"It's done." His hand snakes it's way onto hers, holding it tightly in his gloves.

"Well then... shall we?" They both stand, grabbing extra layers for warmth and racing out of the door, into the stormy, cold weather.

Ji Hee's PoV

We both walk in silence down the snow covered path, weaving in and out of trees. I grab Jungkooks hand, pulling him next to me as we walk in an extremely comfortable silence.

"Hey..." I start, hand gripping tighter to his, "do you remember he first day of school." I momentarily glace over to him, seeing a smile emerge on his face.

"Are you kidding? Of course I do!" He nods confidently, swinging our arms back and forth as we walk.

"I can't believe how long ago that was... when we first met." I kick a pine cone off the path, watching it roll down the embankment to the side.

"When we first met..." his smile fades and his hand legs go of mine. "I wasn't very nice back then and you didn't like me."

I look down to my boots, I guess he is right... I open my mouth to speak-

"But I guess it's okay, seeing how you fell for me so quickly!" Jungkooks arm wraps round my shoulder, hugging my side.

"Are you kidding? Well it was you who stalked me!"

"I only wanted your dance ticket!" Our eyes glance over and meet each other, a giggle escaping both our lips.

"Ahhh, back in the day... do you remember when we hung out for the first time?" Our conversation goes on, chatting about the BigHit competition to the bubble tea incident and when we debuted. After a while our voices halts and we are once again surround by the howling wind and our ever so comfortable silence.

"You know what really surprised me?" By now his hand is back to holding mine, swinging them back a forth again slightly. "When you exposed yourself at the talent show, that was the last thing I was expecting!" His voice goes higher, like an excited child.