Chapter 50- food fight!

Hey guyssssss! So now here is some fluff coz i feel like too much has gone down and yall need some fluff in here. I am NOT writing smut but if u have wrote some i'll be happy to add it to the book , but i'm not writing it like nuuuu i'm just a smol bean! ok Thx for reading love yas~
India ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV
(Day after yesterday and the competition)

I yawn, opening my eyes slightly. Bright light floods the room and I squint, pulling to covers over me again.

"Morning babe!" A soft voice whisper in my left ear.

"Morning kookie! And don't call me that!" I fuss, snuggling more into the bed.

"Ahah sure thing babe! You feeling better?" He ask, sitting on the side of the bed.

"No im good... wait" I sit up and look around the room. "Ermm where am I?"

Last I recall, me and Dae were running down and corridor and catching our breaths in an elevator.

"Ah yes, last night Dae called me. She said you where having a running race and once you got back to the building you fainted and fell on to a nearby couch. So I brought you home!" He smiles, standing back up.

"Thank you! And erm ye w-we were just messing around but I took it a bit too seriously..." I lie, I'm not telling him yet!

"It's fine jagi! Lets go down and get some food! I'll make us pancakes"

"Nuuuuu I'll make the pancakes, I don't trust you with fire!" I laugh getting out of bed.

"But I made them last time!!" He whines.

"Exactly!" I ruffle his hair. " So how was your Dad? Any important news?" I clutch his hand and we stride down the stairs.

"Oh that hmmmm y-yeah everything is f-fine! He just wanted to t-talk about Ermm businesses-stuff so nothin important!" He rambles on, stuttering with his face turning red and his eye brows scrunching.

"You sure? I'm always here for you... babe!" I smirk, waiting for him to realise.

"Thanks jagi i rea- wait what did you just call me?" He blushes and his grin widens.

"Me? I didn't say anything!" I act innocent, putting me hand up to surrender.

"Hmmm you sure about that?" His face darkens as he quickly grabs my hands and holds them above my head.

"J-jungkook-" he smirks more.

"What where you saying? You didn't call me anything?" He laughs.

"I said I'm always here for you!" I stand my ground, trying to pull my hands down but falling he pushes me to the wall hard but gentle enough.

"You know what happens when you lie to me jagi?" The jagi at the end softens his harsh tone, making me chuckle.

"No! I don't know what happens when I lie to you because I don't!" I smile, he grins widely.

Slowly he releases my hands and they fall around his neck. He slips his hands on my waist, underneath my top. His face closes in, our smiles never leaving. I look deeply into his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes. He stares at my lips before back at my eyes, locking our stares.

He presses his cheek to my red cheeks, whispering in my ear "then I'll show you!"

Bringing his face back in front of myn, he encloses, pressing his lips gently on to myn. Fitting together perfect, he starts kissing me
slowly yet passionately. His hand snaking around my waist slowly, holding me down encase I float away. I tighten my grip around his neck deepening the kiss and making him giggle slightly. After a good few minutes I pull away, both of us gasping for air.