Chapter 59 - I need u, girl

Hey guyssss and galsssss or what ever you are... I'm sooooo sorry for the wait schoolio and shinizle have been very busy so I've had no free time! Then book is on it's last few chaos and then next ones gonna be a big one!!! Hope you enjoy this long awaited chapter and thankkkkk youuuuu for readinggggg :) love yassss
~ India 💛
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ji Hee POV

"That's the last one!" I sigh, placing the final cardboard box in the recycling.

Right now living half in the girls dorm half in Joshua's house... well I have some clothes and stuff at his house but nothing I really care about. It's been weeks since I left Jungkook yet I still see and hear of him everywhere: radio, tv, billboards, posters, people on the street. I thought after a while it would be ok and I would feel better but I miss him even more. I've hardly eat anything since we landed from that plain ride weeks and weeks ago. I hate it here, I hate me life, I hate Joshua and I hate Jungkook!! Ok so ye I miss him I feel like I'm dying but he FRICKEN kissed her! He walked out with her in his arms and went home with her and said he hated me! I mean I've already forgiven him... maybe love is blinding me but I just need to talk to him. I just need to hear his voice one more time!

"Hey Ji!" Joshua plods down the stairs, smiling at his phone.

"What?" I say in frustration, this dude will not leave me alone!

"Have you seen his new song? It's not too shabby but I still don't get how he became a singer... I mean coz..." he blabs on as I grab my phone out of my pocket and quickly go on his twitter account.

Selfie
Selfie
Selfie
Oooooh video!

Not even stopping to think I click play and turn up the volume. And image on Jungkook in a studio appears on screen and a song starts to play... he starts to sing.

'Nothing like us... nothing like you and me' the words repeatedly echo throughout my head as the song continues.

'Girl why would you push me away' I'm sorry Jungkook... I never meant to...

'Lost in confusion, like an illusion. You know I'm used to making your day' I miss you...

'But that is the past now... ' I didn't mean to hurt you... I still love you!

'We didn't last now...' it's not my fault!

'I guess that this is meant to be' "IM SORRY" I scream, tears running down my face.

'Tell me was it worth it?" Best time of my life...

'We were so perfect' we really were!

'But baby I just want you to see, there's nothing like us!' The words hit me hard, emotions running around inside of me, out of control. How could he do this to me? Why does he get to decide how I feel?

"I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK! I HATE YOU! I HATE HOW YOU CONTROL ME, I FRICKEN HATE YOU!" I scream and scream. Only now do I release Joshua has taken my phone to turn the music off and is now cradling me in his arms... why Jungkook.... why?

*****

"Mhm... it's missing something... from the top!" I grin slightly, placing my hands back on the keys of the big, pink piano that echoes through the whole BigHit building. Even people in the reception can hear it, but I don't care.