Chapter 57- The decision!!!

Heyyyyyyyyy guys! So this book is coming to a close and well... I'm kinda sad! Well very sad :( but its ok coz ill just have to keep re editing it over and over and then it'll be perfect and I won't be bored. Nah but srly I have loads of short stories to write for y'all so stay tuned!!! ok thx for reading!!!! LoVe YaS sOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo MuCh Ur ThE bEsT!!!! ~

India 💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Hee POV

Today is the day. Im sitting in a cafe with Joshua next to me, Jungkook 5mins away. Today is the day... the day I have to end it. I chose Joshua over my parents, this is it.

This morning I was a reck, I took 8 sleeping tablets so I wouldn't wake up but ended up throwing up. Right now I'm doused up of pills that calm people down, they are many used in prison on death row or if you are giving birth. But I don't feel any better.

I'm already cried out from when we landed here from Italy, Joshua gave me a week and the worst part was I had no work to do. I just had to sit around and think about my decision. No dancing to distract myself, nothing.

"Hey Ji, I know you hate me and all right now but what do you want to drink?" Joshua nudges my arm.

I shake my head.

"Aww come on, you haven't eaten or drank anything all week! Im seriously worried, Ji. If you don't eat ill force you too!" He grabs my arm, I wince slightly but stay still.

I point to a caramel macchiato on the menu and look to the floor and he walks off to the counter sighing and shaking his head.

All the time my eyes bounce from the floor to the shop door. I hope he can read my mind and stay away, to say he is busy or just not show OR to just run in and steal me away, saving me from Joshua; Joshua the monster who even put a tracker on my phone and clothes so I can't run away.

My whole word stops, the doors swing open. Footsteps close in. As one sits down in front of me, another does next to me while placing a drink in front of me.

I look up, but this is wrong... Yang is here too?

"Hey Ji Hee, how are you?" She grins, I notice her arm wrapped round jungkook, he doesn't look at me but around the room. Anywhere but me.

"J-jungkook..." I say through my sore muffled voice. Joshua gasps, probably because this is the first word I've spoken in a week.

"Yes... hi babe" he smiles cutely but his eye show so much pain, so much that my eyes start to water.

"I haven't seen you in a while..." I whisper. Now Joshua and yang are catching up, not listening on our convocation.

"6 days and 3 hours... its been ages." So he counted that too. "I wonder why..."

Awkwardness fills the air. I can't do this, I need to talk to him!

"I need to talk!" We both say at the same time. I just stare and as he scratches his head.

"Come on" I grab his arm, first human contact I have intentional done in a week, and drag him up.

"OI!" Joshua stops me "you can't leave!"

"Im not, we are going over here." I speak quiet and calm.

"NO your not! SIT" he replies, trying to take my arm but I snatch it away.

"NO WE ARE GOING OVER HERE FOR A MOMENT! OKAY!" I scream in his face, not caring how bad my voice is.

We walk over to the other side of the room, as soon as we are out of sight, we embrace each other at the same time as if we were both waiting for the opportunity.