Chapter 17- exposed

Hey guys! New chapter yay! Thx for reader I love you (my one reader 😘) I hope you enjoy! Also, my favourite reader who votes and reads my work will be put in this story and can choose whether they want to be good or bad! Hehehe ok god luck and enjoy! Love yas~
India 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unknown POV
I'm just coming back from the grocery store. I cross the road, when something catches my eye.... more like someone. I hide behind some buses and look closer.....
It's Ji Hee! I finally found her! I take a picture of her sat down at the window.
I should go to her...
I'm about to when a very handsome looking guys shows up behind her with food and drink. Damn!
But wait....
It's Jeon Jungkook. The rich boy of this town! And he's hanging out with her!!! That piece of junk! And having fun. I see then laugh together, and then he slowly leans in. Luckily another pretty younge girl interrupts them from mushing there faces together!
Ffffeeeeeeeewwww!!!

I rush home and grab the phone, I have a call that needs to be made.....

"Hello, is this Hani from BigHit performing arts?"
"Yes, who is speaking?"
"It's me, an old colleague..... do you remember!"
"Ah yes! It's been years, I'm in high school now! So, what needs to be done?"
I chuckle to myself.
"I hear that Jungkook is hanging out with a nerd."
"Ughhh! I know! That bitch stole my Jungkook away!"
"Well, I have a plan! To get Jungkook back you to and to crush Ji Hee's heart at the same time!"
"Well.... go on!"
I laugh!

This is going to be easier than I thought!!!