Chapter 29- sad times

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter. I only have one day of school left and then I will try and update almost everyday!!! Ok, plz enjoy and comment if you have any questions love yas~
India 💕
~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT!???" We both shout at the same time, then release we are with a teacher and sit back in our chairs. Even though I'm leaving, technically I still haven't left.

"Someone start talking?" He booms, making our small gasps of shock disappear.

We stay quiet. Silence....

"Look" he starts again, softer than last time "I know, Jungkook, you are a very kind student and won't never bully or hurt anyone!" Well.... that's not all true! He did bully me at the start.... "and Ji Hee, even tho you haven't been here long, you are topping your classes and I know you would never do such a thing. But the police are involved, this is serious! So, any ideas?"

"Well...." I whisper, they both look at me "I did run away from home to BigHit and a group of girls tried to kill me at the park. Does that count?" I ask, Mr BangTan's face shows utter shock and so does Jungkook. I smile sheepishly.

"WHAT???" They both say in harmony... now it's there turn to be shocked!

Bora POV

"Ughhh Ji is taking AGESSSS!" I sigh, slouching in my car seat.

"Look! She's here!!!" Nari shouts, startling everyone but herself.

I watch as Ji Hee and her guards walk this way. Behind her jungkook is there with his head held low. Ji Hee has shown me pictures so I know he is him but, GOD, he is hot! Like international playboy hot! She's one luckily girl

"Hey Ji Hee! Ready to go?" I ask, she gets in the front of the car with her head held low.

"Mmm" she sounds, I can tell something is up but I don't want to ask. Not just yet!

******

We arrived back at BigHit but Ji Hee is still quiet. I wait till everyone is gone before taking to her.

"Hey Ji. Are you ok?" I ask. But she just stares around the room... as if it's that last time she will see it.

"Uh ye" she sigh

"Nope your not! Now tell, I can help!" I ask, sitting her down next to me.

"BUT YOU CANT!" She burst our crying. I manage to quieten her before continuing.

"What happened?"

"They know! They know I ran away from home... and about the girls and everything! I have to go to court with my parents and BigHit. They will take me back home, I DONT WANT TO LEAVE!" She screams, crying into my arms. I see some noonas walk into the room but I signal them to leave.

"Calm down babe! Shhh... look BigHit are good with this stuff!" I try to tell her.

"But there my parents! They have the right as I'm not of ages yet! They can take me away from this life... from you guys!" She looks into my eyes

"Well... can't you show them what they did to you, your cuts?" I ask. This is a touchy topic. I only know because I saw them on her when she was getting out the shower. We didn't say anything, but I knew what they were.

"But... I can't! They would kill me! KILL ME! Please Bora don't let them take me unnie! DONT LET THEM TAKE ME!" She crys hard. I can't help but have full sympathy for our maknae, it's not her fault.

"You have to, in caught ask to speak to the judge separately!"

"But... Jungkook will be there! He can't know about it! And Joshua, I don't want them to know!! Pleaseeeee!" She begs me, still streams of tears bursting out of her eyes.

"Shhh! It ok, you will be ok! I'll protect my dongsaehyung! I promise!" We hug... will this be our last? I don't know. But I hope not!

I will protect Ji Hee! I promise!

She's my best friends... no sister!

I HAVE TO!!!!

......

But I may need some help....?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx for reading yay!!!

Ps. Plz vote I love you all!! Ok it's time to take out the trash... by that I mean I shall leave. Haha byeeee ❤️❤️❤️