Prologue

The Counseling

The Assassination classroom did its best to rank on top after 3rd term. After that day, the students prepared for their next generation of high school. So Korosensei, the octopus alien-like teacher, decided to give his students a little talk about what they wanted to be in the future, one by one; a future career counseling.

But there was one student that couldn't decide on what will he be in the mere future. Nagisa Shiota; a girl-looking boy, a talented kid with a potential to be an assassin and can be deadly if you pissed him off—was complicating things.

He gave a talk to Korosensei. He told him he wanted to become an assassin since everyone in his class thinks he can be one.

While Korosensei can see that this boy has the potential, he told him that there are other things that are suited for him.

Korosensei gave Nagisa some time to think.

Day after day, every afternoon after school, Nagisa would visit a prep school to help a pink haired girl named Sakura in her teachings. Accidentally, he told her about the problem about his future. But Sakura already knew the answer.

A teacher. Yes, just like Korosensei. An assassin yet became a damn well perfect teacher. Nagisa thought a lot about it, and then he finally made his decision.

He gave another shot to Korosensei and told him straight.

"Now, where are we and what would you like to be in the future?" Korosensei asked Nagisa.

"Any progress?"

"Well actually, I think I want to be a teacher sir." Nagisa said in full confidence.

"Granted, I can't get up to Mach 20, and I'm not exactly, you know... invincible... and my brain doesn't have the processing power of yours..." Nagisa kept explaining.

"But still, I want to mold the young minds like you." Nagisa said happily, placing a hand on his chest.

Korosensei's face suddenly turned red, showing a circle on it as well. This means the answer is correct on his behalf. What he heard from Nagisa almost made him end up in tears, but he was still able to tell his student how proud he is of what this boy had become.

"Excellent. I think we got it." Korosensei said as he placed a tentacle on Nagisa's head, petting it.

"Keep swimming Nagisa! Never stop. Take advantage of what you have while you have it." He continued.

"Yes sir!" Nagisa said out with a hopeful impression. Becoming a teacher might be hard for him, but he'll do his very best to try and sort it out until he'll get used to it.

On the way out...

Nagisa was picking up his bag until he noticed there was still a bag on his left seat desk. This belonged to Kaede Kayano, which was later revealed to be Aguri's little sister, the teacher of Class 3-E before Korosensei. Akari was her real name, but she still preferred being called Kayano.

"Kayano didn't go home yet?" Nagisa asked himself. Though he decided not to worry since she might be around not for long.

Meanwhile, as he was leaving the classroom, he saw Korosensei walking out from the staff room and it struck him confused.

"Korosensei?" Nagisa asked him from behind. Korosensei stopped walking and turned to look at Nagisa. He didn't say a word as Nagisa walked towards him, kept a small distance, and made a confused look.

"Where are you going?" Nagisa asked.

"Oh just a little stroll in the grassy field for a little bit." Korosensei replied.

"Although..."

Nagisa understood him, yet, after hearing the word 'although' his eyes widened a little.

"I know that you're already going home Nagisa. But frankly there's someone who wants to talk to you." Korosensei continued.

"Can you spare them a little time?"

"Um, sure sir but, can I ask who??" Nagisa asked dumbfounded, but not until Korosensei gave him a little hint.

"Nurfufufufu... You already know who this is. You figured it out in the classroom earlier." Korosensei explained the hint.

"Ah—! Y-you mean, Kayano wants to talk to me, sir?" Nagisa figured it out.

"Please, follow me Nagisa." Korosensei turned away and started walking towards the door that led outside. Nagisa did what his teacher told him. A few minutes might be good enough, but he still doesn't know why Kayano wants to talk with him.

---

End of Prologue