Chapter 18

The Start of the Club Activities

---

Normal POV

Class had ended earlier after lunch and students are finally able to go home as the school's broadcast announces, "There will be no further classes in the afternoon. Students inside the campus, please go home immediately."  and repeated it twice.

Although classes might have been suspended, club activities were still going on. The Track club, Art club, Basketball club, and the other clubs that doesn't need to be mentioned were the only ones filling up activities in the school.

But one particular club was heading out of the campus. With bags on their hands and wearing excited faces, they were on a stroll with a blue-haired teacher leading the way.

"I'm so excited! This is our very first club activity!" A female club member squeaked in excitement.

"I know, right? But I'm so nervous! Aren't you, Hikari?" A male club member spoke to the girl.

"Hikari, Eren, would you guys stop talking and keep up?" A strict female club member scolded the two members that were falling behind the group.

"That's the sister of the student council vice president alright! Let them have their conversation, Stella. Just yell at them all you want when we get there." A calm-looking male club member patted her shoulders and started to ignore the two that were now way behind.

"Speaking of getting there, where are we going anyway?" Stella asked.

"Oh yeah, I don't have any idea either. Nagisa-sensei, where are we going?" The guy that still had his hand on Stella's shoulder asked their teacher on the lead.

"Just follow me and you'll see, Aoba." Nagisa said as he only side-glanced at them after a brief stop.

Aoba and Stella looked at each other with confused faces as Nagisa brought them at the foot of a steep hill. It only took them 5 minutes to get there on foot, so it wasn't as tiring as he expected. But the problem was...

"STAIRS!?" Stella shouted when they arrived. 

That's right, stairs. Stella hates them, because she's not the athletic type of a person.

"That's a long way run. What do you think is suppose to be up there?" Ivan, one of the club members, asked after gazing up at the peak of the hill.

"Whatever it is, Nagisa-sensei told us that that's where we're going to have club activities from now on." The red headed girl before, namely Natsumi, explained.

The club had a total of eight members, including Aoba, Stella, Hikari, Eren, Ivan, Natsumi, and the twins, Erika and Eriko. Nagisa is their supervisor, so he won't be counted as a club member. The club's name is the "Assassins Club", and this was the club that the student council president tried to turn down the other day. Thankfully, Nagisa had approved it, barely became their adviser, and acted like a real Assassins club.

"Okay everyone, may I have your attentions please." Nagisa spoke at the middle of their chatters. For a club, they can be pretty noisy.

"Today is the start of our first club activity. First off, I want you to race up onto that hill. Whoever get's there first will be promoted as the club's president." Nagisa briefly explained in a loud voice.