Chapter 60.5

Hey everyone! Sorry, I took so long. But here we have a bonus chapter I decided to come up, along with an announcement. Since there aren't many major NagiKae moments that had happened in the story, I'll be filling this entire chapter with it ;)

Also, about the announcement, you'll find it at the end part of the chapter.

=================================

The Awaited Day

---

Nagisa's POV

The next day, after I woke up in the morning, I quicken my pace in doing my morning routines, and scour through my wardrobe, looking for something fashionable to wear.

"Oh God oh God oh God oh God! I'm late! I'm so late!" I dash through the hallways, looking for other set of clothes that might suite for today's taste.

"Mom! Where's my polo??" However, I was unable to find it all on my own, so I shouted for Mom's assistance.

"You mean your favorite? It's in the living room." She shouted from across the kitchen.

Meanwhile, I didn't waste any time. I quickly went to the living room and searched for it.

There it is!

Along with a pile of folded fabric, I found my favorite aqua-blue polo that I only use during rare occasions-especially today.

Now that my clothes are set, I checked myself in the mirror dozens of times-fixing my hair and straightening up my face.

While doing so, Mom worriedly approached me.

"What's the rush?"

"Sorry, no time to explain! I'm just very late!"

I pass by her that was standing along the hallway, giving her a quick response as I continue to run by the exit.

But after opening the door, to my surprise, I found Dad with a surprised reaction on his face.

Temporarily switch to Normal POV

"Oh, Nagisa! You're up early." His father spoke to him after a split second of confusion.

"Early?! Can't you see I'm in a hurry??" Nagisa exclaimed as he constantly jogged right in front of his dad but remained at the same spot.

"Oh, um, off you go then!"

After moving aside from blocking his path, Nagisa quickly ran outside, leaving both of his parents in a daze.

His father remained outside the apartment and glanced towards his wife that was also looking at him with the same expression.

"Is it a girl?" His father hypothetically asked.

But Hiromi only shrugged her shoulders while carrying a plate and a tablecloth with her other hand.

———————————————————

Switch to Kayano's POV

Hmmm... I hope I did my hairdo pretty well.

I consciously gaze at the reflection of my face while trying to fix my hair by a small public mirror.