Chapter 52

Quite Ironic

---

Nagisa's POV

I awaken from a deep slumber. It took me awhile to open my eyes since I only have little strength in me. Everything is still blurry. All I could see are white markings in front of me.

Judging from my center of gravity, I must be lying down on a bed. I could feel it's a comfy bed but I couldn't feel my arms yet.

Finally, the blurry vision slowly fades away and everything seems to go back in place. What I'm staring at is a white ceiling. The air feels cold but not too cold for me to freeze. A huge blanket was wrapped around my entire body, except for the upper part.

I was trying to focus on regaining my memories.

Let's see. What happened before all this? Where am I, exactly? What... What happened?

...

...

"!?" When some of my memories were finally recovered, my expression soon turned into shock and my bodily instincts kicks in.

I instantly stood up from my bed, but that only caused me to moan in pain and go back to lie down.

"Oww..."

"Oh, you're finally awake!"

Then all of a sudden, I hear a female voice talking to me from my left. I held back the pain and glance over at my side to see who it was.

Surprisingly, I saw a beautiful face of a girl with gold hazel hair and gorgeous emerald-like eyes smiling down on me.

"How are you feeling?" Her voice somehow made me a little nervous and I was struggling to find the right words.

But other than that, I was confused about what she was saying. It sounds like a familiar language other than Japanese, but my head's still hazy that I couldn't focus for a sec.

"Um! Uh.. err.. um.. w-who are you??" I asked the strange girl nervously while she was looking down at me.

But then, her expression on her face switches into confusion and makes a simple goofy smile.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I can't understand Japanese yet. If you know English, will you please speak in english?" She apologizes right after mentioning a different language.

It took me awhile to gather my thoughts, and I finally understood what she was saying, and all the things she said before.

She speaks english, but this is rather strange.

Anyway, I have to ask her a couple of questions, if she doesn't mind that is.

Um, what was the english word for—ah! No need. I finally got it.