Chapter 38

The Little Assassins' Boot Camp

---

Normal POV

"Sir, we've been made. The classroom was taken back by Kunugigaoka!" The old looking supervisor said to his boss in worry.

However, his boss he mentioned unexpectedly smirked under the shadows of his hat and rests his hand on the desk completely composed from the news.

"Let them have their candy back. We already got what we came for." He said with a sinister voice.

The supervisor and the rest of his grunts became a bit astonished. They all watched as they await for their boss to deliver his next words of action.

"It's time."

———————————————————

Meanwhile... somewhere at a certain dojo...

Switch to Aoba's POV

"HAA!"

Shouts Natsumi as she swung her bamboo sword from above toward her opponent.

"LIKE I'D LET YOU!" From the opposing side, Stella swings her bamboo sword in an uppercut point to block Natsumi's strike with equal blow.

The two sparred with their bamboo swords; Natsumi standing up and tries to continue driving her sword down while Stella was at the bottom trying to hold off Natsumi's attempt. Meanwhile, I was acting as the referee between the two, so I was watching them closely.

Seeing that neither were doing any progress, they broke away from each other with a manageable distance and took their stances.

"Seems like you're getting the hang of the sword, Stella!" Natsumi remarked.

"Well, it's because I got a good teacher!" Stella replied.

"Is that so? Ehehe~ Thank you~" Natsumi was flattered by her opponent's compliment.

However, this only made her wide open.

"But, I think it's up to me to surpass the teacher!" With that, Stella made her strike with her bamboo sword by surprise.

Natsumi was caught off guard, and she couldn't react well enough to block or stop her opponent's strike.

The match was set. Although, Stella didn't literally hit her though. She only stopped halfway through before she could hit her head. If it did hit, who knows what could've happened.

After Stella's attempt, Natsumi gave up and I decided the winner of the training match. Stella became excited as the winner and went to talk to Natsumi to exchange friendly compliments to each other.

On the other hand, I only watched them as they make up with each other. But since this is only a training match, I guess I won't have to worry about the two of them.

Time Skip >>>

"Thanks for the hard work!" I approach Stella sitting at an edge outside the dojo while handing over a sports drink and a towel.

"Thanks." Stella said with a heavy breath. It seems that she was extremely exhausted just by listening to her voice, and I got a little worried.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked her while she was drinking the sports drink.