Chapter 24

Taken Over

---

Normal POV

The Day Before...

"Is everything going to plan?"

"Yes sir. We have finished preparing all the information and evidences. All we need now is the principal's approval."

"Perfect. With those documents on hand, we won't lose that man so easily. Carry on as you will."

A man wearing a dark suit said so through his phone. He gives the last instructions to his grunt before ending the call.

In a wide spacious area yet filled with unpleasant atmosphere lies a man sitting on his chair while his face was half-covered by his mafia hat along with his grunts and his supervisor. They were busy monitoring their computers while the supervisor was talking to one of the grunts, probably asking him something or were just having a conversation.

"Sir, we have a report on Kunugigaoka's old campus. Shall I continue?" The supervisor that was about his 60s but had a frightening face said to his boss that was still sitting on his chair while having both of his hands clasped and rested on the table.

The boss didn't say anything but only formed his smirk into a frown while looking at his supervisor with a feeling that he might not like the report.

The supervisor took his boss' reaction as an approval of continuing to deliver the report and gave a nod to the grunt that he was talking to awhile ago.

"Sir! It appears that there were several children and a grown-up visiting the parliament building. Although, we thought that were only visiting, they were a class from Kunugigaoka and are actively doing activities in the area, sir." said the grunt with an anxious tone on his voice and stood up straight after he finished his report.

The boss showed a slight glare of daggers at the grunt, resulting him to flinch in fright as sweat rapidly ran down across his face.

"This is sudden." Instead of saying something out from anger, the boss said in a deep voice while he remained his posture sitting on the chair.

"What should we do about it, sir?" The supervisor asked after his boss said a word.

The room was immediately filled with silence as their higher-ups were busy thinking of ideas to handle the new situation that's slowing down their progress in getting their hands on Kunugigaoka's old classroom. After a few seconds, the boss finally figured something out and gives the order to his men.

"Get me my son..."

At the present...

"HEY!!"

"N-Nagisa-sensei...?!" cried Aoba as he watched his teacher suddenly dashing toward one of the people from the group and grabs him by his collar with brute force.

"Who told you to set foot on my classroom?! What are you guys doing here?!?" Nagisa angrily choked the man threatening him while asking questions. His eyes were nearly reaching the blood lust climax, and his voice changed into furious mode, never letting go of his prey.