Chapter 27

The Will to Return the Favor

---

Normal POV

The westminster chime of Hajime Ryou Wo high school starts to ring for the second time. It was time for lunch break, and the students immediately amass at the cafeteria to buy food for their own.

Meanwhile, somewhere within the outskirts of the second-year floor, a certain blue-haired teenage student walked past outside his classroom's doors and was immediately called by one of his friends to come join them for lunch.

"Hey Aoba! Let's go get lunch together!"

Unfortunately, he declined their offer for a reason to meet up with his fellow club members somewhere. Thankfully, his friends understood his excuse and bade a farewell to him as they left the hallways on their way to the cafeteria.

Aoba started walking toward the staircase and went upstairs to the third floor, and then finally, reaches the rooftop in a matter of minutes.

There, he found his already-gathered club members, which were eating their lunch together.

"There you are, Aoba! Come on and have lunch with us!" Hikari immediately gleamed as she raised her hand to call him after noticing him opening the door. Her face revealing several particles of rice sticking around her mouth.

"Thank you." Aoba went over toward their spot in which they placed a blanket on the floor, looking like they're having a picnic. However, Eren and Ivan were sitting on the benches next to the rails of the rooftop, so there was plenty of room for him.

After sitting on a vacant space in their little picnic, Aoba opened his lunchbox and clasped his hand to say a gratitude for the food. However, while all of them continue eating, a teenage girl with pink hair stood up before them after she managed to finish her lunch first.

"Okay then, let's start the club meeting." Stella said as she stood up and disturbed them while they ate their lunch.

"Ehh? But we're still eating, Stella." Natsumi said with her mouth being full.

"You don't have to talk if your mouth is full, Natsumi. Just listen to what I have to say, and if you want to say something, swallow your food first before you talk, okay?" Stella said to her.

"Okay, everyone listen up. Aoba and I gathered you all here to discuss something very important. Furthermore, we apologize to you if we made any inconvenience to your time for this sudden gathering, so we're sorry." Stella briefly said.

"Nah, it's nothing, Stella." Eren said from the sidelines.

"We understand." Eriko followed.

"Please continue the discussion." Erika went afterwards.

"Okay. Remember what we have informed you yesterday? About Nagisa-sensei's classroom being subjugated?" Everyone nodded at Stella's remark. With this, Stella continued.

"Well, this is the problem. We still don't know what exactly happened why Nagisa-sensei's classroom was taken. But now that we are not allowed to make any step on that hill, we won't be able to carry out our club activities from here on out. We need an initiative. Anyone got  any ideas?" Stella asked her members, which were now finally finished eating their meal.

As Stella looks at everyone that were now thinking of any ideas, Hikari raised her hand up as the first to come up with something.

Stella called out to her and asks her what she got.