Chapter 26

The Assassination Classroom
will be Back

---

Karma's POV

"So, um... How do I look?"

"Hmm... Try putting these on."

"O-Okay."

The sheet serving as a door was closed right back after Okuda received the pair of boots I gave to her to wear.

If you might be wondering, Okuda and I are doing a little shopping. I'm picking the clothes for her because she's not the common 'fashionable' girl you see. She always wears plain clothes, so that's why I've come to train her to like clothes first before anything else.

"Okuda? You done yet?" I asked from the other side, waiting for the sheets to reveal the inside of the dressing room.

"N-Not yet! Hold on just a minute, okay?" From the sounds of her voice, she must be having difficulties wearing the clothes I gave her.

Though at first, she was very hesitant. She wouldn't even wear the one-piece dress I suggested to her awhile ago. Maybe plain clothes are always on her mind, I think. But if I want her to have a little fashion sense, I'll go easy on her for now.

"Oh?" Finally, the sheets slowly unveil and my eyes were struck in a daze, incredibly mesmerized by the feminine figure in front of me.

"So, h-how about this? Does it look good on me?" Okuda bashfully said with a reddish face, bearing the embarrassment while showing herself to me.

"Mm~! They look perfect on you!" It was my first time seeing Okuda wearing something like that. It looks so adorable that it makes her look like someone else!

She wore the yellow one-piece dress I suggested her earlier, paired with a thin white belt, two leather boots and a pinkish handbag purse. Although, I'm more concerned about the chest area, but other than that, everything looks fine.

"I-I see. Thank goodness~" I heard Okuda mutter her last statement under her breath, but I think she doesn't know that I heard her, so let's leave things there.

Moreover, I'm glad that she liked the dress I picked for her though. It was actually embarrassing at first when I—a guy was around the 'ladies' dressing section' looking for clothes for a girl. But now that she has liked the dress, it's time to go.

"Go and get changed. I'll buy that for you." I said.

"Huh? W-Wait, Karma? You don't really have to—" Her face was starting to get red much deeper, but I heard her not finishing what she said, so I repeated it.

"What? I don't have to...?" Although I said it, Okuda remained silent as her head was slightly bent down, trying to hide her embarrassment.

Instead of hearing another bashful voice, Okuda slowly nodded her head twice and grabbed the sheets to cover herself.

Ah, I get it now

She must be pretty shy to tell me 'go, buy it' in words, so instead of saying that, she nodded. But I have to wait for her to finish changing though. In the first place, why am I standing in front of the ladies' dressing room?!