Chapter 57

Back in the Schooling Business

---

Normal POV

"Stand!... Bow!... Greet!..."

"Ohayougusaimasu, Sensei!"

"Mhm~ Well done."

The students handled by their mysterious yet aggressive teacher demonstrated their morning greeting but with a twist.

This morning, Nagisa had gone back in working at school and is once again handling the class that was formerly mischievous and dirty.

With his instructions, they did so in fear because if should they be sloppy, equals extra homework. And if they had no homework, then...that's something Nagisa's up to.

This is how he keeps this class in place and attain respect towards their teachers.

Since this class was known to be 'a class with a bunch of thieves and thugs', with Nagisa perfectly handling everything as a teacher and as a talented assassin, he remained at the peak of their heads; more like he's the master inside this den.

After giving a compliment, the students were given a moment to be at ease and they all sat back to their seats, exhausted.

It's still the first period of the morning, yet, the tension inside the classroom still remains the same when it's Nagisa's turn. With that atmosphere up, no one can dare to make an attempt. It's...impossible.

"Alright, let's get started!"

———————————————————

Switch to Nagisa's POV

"And that's all for it today! Good work, everyone!"

After my remark, everybody from the class in my last period of the day applauded. Even if I only brought an apology and a special lecture, their respect and idolization remained the same. They admired me, and that's all I need to get back on track as a teacher.

It's been so long ever since I went back at school to teach. I barely even recognize my lesson plans, thinking that I might've been mistaken putting that here and there, but I managed to make it through the entire day.

Man, that was exhausting. I better get back on my pace the same as before. Otherwise, I might not be able to teach anymore.

But no negativity, right? I must look at the brighter side of things... Yeah, that worked.

KKRRNGGGGG!!!

Once we we're finished, the school bells rang on time. I dismissed the whole class and they all scattered to leave.

As for me, I still need to make my way to the faculty, then, to the club.

Of course I couldn't forget. Those kids have done something for me, back then when we we're in such danger. That's why I still remember my daily routine visiting the club. After all, I am their adviser.

> At the Clubroom

"Sensei!!"