Chapter 58

I am an Assassin too

---

Normal POV

The room was quiet before the night. With only the sounds of the breathing air conditioner, our heroine decided to take a hot shower before the actual filming starts.

Starring her and other actors, this is actually her first time to get back on cameras ever since she had been discharged from the hospital.

However, she trained herself these past few days by rehabilitating and recovering. She even practiced a few acting lessons to catch up, and now, a nice dip from a warm bath is what stands between her and her fate.

She starts to undress by the bathroom door and went inside the steamy room with a towel wrapped around her waist.

Taking it off and hanging it somewhere, she turns on the shower, and a warm, gentle but little rain poured towards her feminine body.

She grabs a hold of her hair and plays with it while the shower continues to  stream on her face.

After a while, she suddenly smiled with her eyes closed and muttered out loud her thoughts that said:

"Ahhh... what a refreshing moment."

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

"Hmmm... Room 464.. Room 46—Ah! Here it is." Nagisa happily walked towards the door of room 464 and raises his hand to push the doorbell.

With one click, he patiently waited for a response. But a few seconds had passed yet Nagisa never heard anything from the other side.

He tries his luck again and pushes the doorbell once more, but no avail.

"Hmm... I thought that she'd be inside." Nagisa said to himself and think for another way to get in.

Instead of pressing the doorbell this time, he gently knocked on the door and called out her name as softly as he can.

"Kayano? (knock~ knock~) Kayano? Are you in there?"

Out of impulse, Nagisa had grabbed the doorknob, and to his surprise, it wasn't locked.

"What? Her door's open?"

Nagisa was making doubts as to why Kayano would leave her door open.

"Now I kind of understand why she was needed to have a bodyguard."

He lets out a heavy sigh and timidly walked towards inside, closing and locking the door behind him.

After he had gotten in, he witnessed the very display of an inside of a room of a luxurious hotel. They were dazzling and sparkling to his eyes; furnitures were attractively arranged, the walls and ceilings were very plain but clean, and lastly, a set of an LCD-TV, a CD-DVD player, a comfy cushioned couch and a well-prepared tea set lying on a shiny table were what caught his eye the most.

He starts to roam around the living room and observes everything that they hold expensive.

"So this is what a hotel is like.." Nagisa wondered.