Chapter 33

Real Assassins at Work

---

Normal POV

The former students of class 3E regrouped just outside Kunugigaoka under the shade of the night. Once they're all finally present, Isogai took the position as the commanding officer and started briefing the plan to his former classmates.

"Alright everyone, listen up. Our main objective of this mission is to find any possible illegal intel inside. The possibility is low just like what Nagisa has told us that the classroom was being renovated to hold supplementary classes, but I heard from Asano that after their taking of E class, they haven't held any of those kinds of classes as of yet." Isogai explained.

The whole class went to look at each other while making dubious faces after Isogai's briefing. However, not a single one of them raise their hands to ask questions about Isogai's explanation, so when he saw everyone looking back at him without intending to, he decided to continue.

"I see that you don't have any questions. Alright, we'll move on to the plan." With Isogai's cue, Takebayashi, the nerd of the class came from his back and magically displayed a floating blue hologram of the mountain.

It was like the view from Ritsu's navigation app once way back before when a partial of class 3E invaded a motel. But this time, it was pictured out in 3D and was surprisingly coming out from his watch.

"Here's the plan..."

———————————————————

"This is Sniper-1, reporting. Got visual sights of two unknown hostile coming out from the entrance." Ryunosuke Chiba silently touched his earpiece while looking at his sniper rifle scope simultaneously.

"Copy that Chiba, continue your surveillance." Replied the commanding officer from the transmission.

Although, judging by the voice coming out from his earpiece, it appears that Karma's the one in charge giving orders to the reconnaissance team sent around the perimeter of the classroom to monitor the movements both outside and inside of the building.

The class brought and set up an SUV which became their command center as is, and right now, Isogai as the CO is working with the infiltration team while Karma as the vice-CO is responsible for the reconnaissance team.

Note: "CO" means "Commanding Officer".

Meanwhile, a little while ago, they noticed that there were a lot of unknown people roaming around the classroom while only 2 were assigned outside to guard them. They found out eventually that these guys weren't from Raikuzan, so class 3E decided to initiate its plan.

"Hey, this is Nakamura~! Man, these night vision binoculars are really high tech. Where the hell did you get these, Karma?" Nakamura suddenly blurted out from Karma's earpiece and was boasting about the binoculars that can scan objects through building walls she was using.

"Please focus on your job, Rio." Karma sighed back at her.

"Oh! Sorry about that." Nakamura apologized. 

"Anyway, according to my observations, there are 5 people in total inside the building. Although..." While Nakamura continue to look through her binoculars, she stops at the middle with a little hint of being bothered.

"Although?" Karma repeats her last line through her earpiece.

"It's just, somethin's been buggin' me this whole time. I can't really tell the truth since I can only see through a single wall, but there seems to be a basement below the classroom. Though, it's just a hunch." Nakamura uses her binoculars again and relayed her assumption back to Karma.