New Agreement

"Where is this rehab Mycroft? We've been sitting in the car for almost an hour! We could've taken my Mclaren!" Ema remarked with irritation. "You have a mclaren?" Sherlock asked looking at her. "I'm a professional racer of course I have a Mclaren" "Blatantly, you've went nuts I forgot" "You have no right to be scoffing at me, I'm not a lunatic who faked my own death at least"

"I'm not a lunatic, you abused drugs for over a year you have no right to talk" Sherlock snapped at her. "Wow, you're easily angered Sherlock" She smirked at him amused. "I'm not easily angered, but I've disturbing images of you abusing yourself" "Oh really? You wanna talk about disturbing images smart arse detective? How about the image of you falling off a rooftop your head smashed up on the pavement with all the blood pouring out of your fucking brains!? I lived with that memory for two fucking years, the same scene replaying in my head like a bloody nightmare dickhead!" Ema was glaring daggers at the man who put her through torture.

"I was obliged to do that, it was for your sake!" "You couldn't tell me you were alive?! I spent TWO YEARS SHERLOCK TWO YEARS! I only needed a word out of you to know you were not dead!" She was snapping at him endlessly. He knew he wouldn't hear the end of it. "Thats enough Ema" Mycroft butted in. "You be quiet Mycroft, you're not any better! You lied to me! You let me get this far with drugs! You made me kill an unborn child when I was pregnant! Don't you dare try and shut me up if anything I'm even more mad at you than Sherlock"

"YOU let yourself get this far! No one told you to get hooked up on drugs, I've tried to help you a lot but you were possessed by a demonic force that turned you into a hollow junkie" Mycroft was being hard on her, but he knew all together this was his fault. "Oh would you look at that! The descendant of lucifer is talking about demonic! If you wanted to help me out you would have told me the assface sitting next to me right now was not actually dead! Stop lying to my face you hypocrite!" Ema was not backing down and they both stayed silent, none of them had the right to defend themselves.

"Conclusion?" Sherlock asked turning to look at her "Conclusion is that I hate your guts for the misery you've put me through and Ill never ever forgive you even if I saw a seal biting your head off Ill sit back and watch you get eaten" Sherlock started chuckling as she frowned at him irritated. "Mind sharing whats so funny?"

"We're here lets get out I've had enough" Mycroft sighed in irritation he's had enough of the two.

After the Rehab session

"What did I say?" Mycroft scolded the blonde walking ahead of him. "Shut up Mycroft" She snapped around. "Get in the car and for the last time today BEHAVE YOURSELF!" Mycroft snapped at her. Sherlock was chuckling walking back to the car. "Ill go back by myself" Ema said waiting for a cab. "We're outside London, pretty close to that drug den you visit every week so there is no way you're staying in here" Mycroft pushed her in the car not even waiting for a comeback.

"What are we going to do about the flat situation we got?" Ema asked patiently, she wanted to already get out and get a fix. "What flat situation?" frowned Sherlock. "I do not wish to share a flat with you Sherlock, willing to move out?" she asked her eyes closed sighing. "No, and neither are you. Don't be stupid, I'm very aware of what your purpose is" Sherlock snickered at the blonde next to him.

"I'll move in with John, you can have maximum surveillance on me there" was her reply, confidently. "What's the point if you're going to move back in?" asked Sherlock. "What gives you that idea?" she replied. "Eventually, you are going to stop overreacting-" the blonde turned her head towards the annoying detective "Overreacting?!" she yelled at him ready to slap him across the face. He really was getting under her skin today.

"Yes, over reacting you're going to stop that and move back in when you forgive me" Sherlock informed her declaring the future of their relationship. Ema started chuckling and shook her head at the ridiculousness she just heard. "Funny that you think I'll ever forgive you, I'd rather set myself on fire Sherlock" "Indeed it is funny, only because you're confident of that right now. Soon enough Ill be able to tell you, ' I told you so ' "