Your Turn

Two days earlier

Viola has managed to free herself, earlier.

Vladislav opened the acid container, and the second it was opened Viola eyed the container intensely, she managed to kick it out of his hand and some of it landed on his hand burning him instead of her.

The acid was still pouring "You bitch! AHHH" he screamed in pain, that was all she needed, time to free herself while he was distracted. She was all alone with him in the cell after all, she's managed to free herself from the cuffs by placing her cuffs on the acid pouring down from the container...knocking the last drops of acid in the container on her metallic chains.

She stomped her boots on his face, ripped a part of his shirt and picked up the acid container pouring it over his mouth as it reached his throat burning his insides up. She smirked at him darkly, looking into his eyes with full vengeance in her eyes, she was enjoying every bit of his agony.

Although, she didn't have much time for revenge. She had to pass the guards outside, Viola decided to search for any kind of weapon on Vladislav so she could manage. She reached out and found a gun placed on the side of his belt. Viola smirked, picked it up and decided to start her killing spree.

The minute she opened the cell she was in, a guard was waiting outside, her fast reflexes allowed her to shoot the guy with no struggles what so ever. "This is garbage" She smirked putting the gun in her pants hiding it below her shirt.

She nicked the AK 47 piece from the guard, her broken arm couldn't handle it's weight so she switched it and made a run for it. She managed to shoot twenty four guards without getting hit once.

"Seriously, Russian mobsters? What a joke!" She smirked as she left the abandoned building they were keeping her in. "I'd have to disagree" Viola heard Reine's voice from behind. Viola turned around slowly to find Reine pointing a gun at her. "Tough decision, I'm an assassin at heart Reine... you can't possibly aim right to kill me. Put your gun down. I wont kill you"

"Sherlock's life will be in danger if you do not surrender to us! My father will kill him, and you know that" Reine warned her, the gun shaking in her hands. "Look at the gun, shaking in your hands... Drop it Reine. You're getting married soon, I do not wish to end your life..especially that you're pregnant" Viola warned aiming the rifle at her.

Reine dropped her gun to the floor slowly, tears in her eyes, Viola approached her slowly aiming the small gun at her now. "Direct me to your car Reine, and don't think of acting out of your ass. I'm watching you like a hawk" Viola ordered as Reine nodded giving her keys to the car. "That one" she pointed at a black toyota. Viola picked up the guard's cuffs from the ground and cuffed Reine with them.

"Very well, walk ahead of me" Viola said as Reine obeyed with no questioning. "Put the seatbelt on" Viola said, getting in the car after shoving Reine inside the car. "I can't, I'm cuffed!" Reine snapped at Viola.

"Right" Viola got closer to Reine putting the seatbelt on. "Can you even drive?" Reine asked staring at Viola's injured arm, and the blood on her face. "I can, I wont get us killed I am a professional racer" Viola boasted.

She started the car, closed the windows and turned up the AC to cool herself down. "Where are we going?" Reine glanced at Viola asking her. "My old place, I need to clean myself up before I proceed with the next step"

"Your arm is broken, you need a hospital for that" Reine said eyeing the injury. "Worry about yourself Reine" Viola snapped at her. "You're not going to kill me? If you release me I could do what I've done before you know?" Reine wanted to know where this was going. What is the real reason behind all this?