Hit the Road

"Fair enough.." Sherlock casually nodded picking up his phone. Viola's eyes widened at his response certainly NOT enjoying his reaction. "WHAT?" She stood up and freaked out. "What WHAT?" He asked confused. "What do you mean fair enough?!" She snapped at him bad tripping over his reply.

He stood up towering over her, a very amused look on his face "Fair enough is an expression one uses to declare that a certain situation is reasonable in acceptance to the fore mentioned situation" Sherlock explained casually as anger began to rise through her system. "I KNOW what the expression means! I meant you're agreeing to the FORE MENTIONED SITUATION?!"

"Yes of course, it's just a marriage what are you so anxious about? You proposed it!" Sherlock's reaction was something she did not expect. "I proposed it because I was certain you wont accept! What the hell is the matter with you?" She snapped at him. "Nothing, I'm just agreeing to your first rule! That is what you wanted, what is the big deal?" She was puzzled by his reply until a realization hit her.

"Fine, then go and find us a church guy to get us married" She challenged as he texted on his phone. "You mean a priest"... "I'm right ahead of you" He corrected. "What?!" She asked still in disbelief. "Certainly slow on your hearing today, I said I'm right ahead of" A knock came to the door.

Sherlock unlocked the door and in walked a priest, Viola looked at him not knowing what to say or how to react. "Good afternoon Mr.Holmes! I hope I'm not late?" the priest walked in, he was an old man with a huge cross necklace around his neck. "Certainly not, just on time! Please do come in" Sherlock stepped aside letting the old man in.

"OH MY GOD NO NO NO WHAT THE FUCK" Viola snapped at him screaming. "Shhh" He shushed her and continued "There's a priest here, don't be blurting out curse words!" He scolded her as she completely lost it. "Oh my god, are you for real?! Okay I need to sit down..." She sat down holding her head "How would you know I would request that! Am I that obvious?!" "Nope I just know you that well, Ema"

"Okay you're smothering me, I cant do this you're tripping me out" Viola was freaking out because she never expected the whole thing to turn on her. "When do you wish to start Mr.Holmes?" asked the priest. "Right away, we're in a hurry" Sherlock replied eagerly. Her eyes widened at the answer, "We need to drive off to the church then" the priest stood up leaning on his cane as he walked out the flat.

"Okay okay Sherlock sit the fuck down, we aren't going to any church this was a plan to screw you over! Blatantly you were more prepared than I was! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" She snapped at him. He looked up in thought "Hmm, no that was two days ago" "SHERLOCK! Stop messing around!"

"I've booked our honeymoon to France, I'm not messing around" Sherlock smirked at her. "SO this is what you want? You want to get married? Do you realize how hard I'm going to make your life if we get married?" She was starting to plan a plot in her head. "It's just a marriage, two people who currently live together will attend church have a party and continue living together what is the big deal?" Sherlock explained to her his view on marriage.

"I want out, I want an out on our deal. I'd never get married to you not on your sweet life Sherlock" She had to back down. "Fair enough, you lose then we'll have to do this my way since you couldn't stick to your rules for more than half an hour" Sherlock smirked picking up his phone texting. "What is your way?" She asked looking up at him.

"You're not allowed to move out, this rule starts from today to six months" Sherlock declared professionally. "Fine, six months in the flat together. I don't leave, unless you kick me out" Viola smirked at him, the ball was back in her court as she thought of an evil plan. "Why would I kick you out?" asked Sherlock arching an eyebrow at her.