Complexes

Jessica informed Sherlock that she was pleasuring them with her presence to do him some courtesy, "I heard Theresa was taken to prison, dad and her were really close... so he assigned me to bail her out" Jessica informed, completely sporting a fake smile on her hideous face.

What was she planning? Sherlock thought. Everything was messed up, unexpected things were conspiring and God knows what was getting brewed behind Viola's back, the whole society was trying to bring her down.

"By that I can comprehend that your father, is trying to keep Theresa in his debt. Am I correct Miss?" Sherlock asked, "It's Jessica" "Whatever, doesn't matter" "You're obnoxiously rude Mr.Holmes" "So I've been told Miss Jennifer" Greg was hearing the conversation and sort of smirked. "Jessica, I believe Mr.Holmes is correct. Did your father put up a scheme so Theresa would be in his debt?" Greg asked her.

Jessica felt cornered, she was not the best liar in the world, and it was evident on her face "I don't know what you're talking about, he just told me to come over here and bail her out okay?" Jessica said defensively. "Thank you for the information, so you are in with him on this Jessica" Sherlock deduced immediately.

"Slow down Mr.Holmes, you have no right to start assuming anything. You speak like we're villains trying to defeat your girlfriend" She retorted, anger was getting the best of her. Sherlock was pushing her buttons slowly so she would crack.

"No need to get worked up Jessica" Mary spat at her "Your father is a very materialistic man, what exactly is he after?" She asked, putting more pressure on Jessica's brain. "Look, I do not know what he's aiming for. I've already said a lot, I turned in the criminal that actually killed Bernard what else do you ungrateful people need more?" Jessica asked.

"Isnt it obvious? You two framed this whole thing on to Theresa's head for a reason. How come your father knows who killed Mr.Williams, and more importantly how come you called Mr.Williams by his first name? Was he that close to you and your father?" Sherlock was making her crack.

Everyone could see how nervous Jessica was, gulping, fidgeting with the hem of her sleeve, and sweat beads forming on her forehead. She stayed silent as she did not know how to respond, she was already giving away information without realizing.

Jessica turned around to face Greg, "Detective Greg, please inform my father of the latest updates. Whenever Theresa is out of prison, he would like to invite her personally to dinner. Thank you for your time... one more thing Sherlock Holmes, Theresa is not what you think she is, be careful from her" Jessica spoke quickly as she left Scotland Yard.

A few hours later, Viola got her freedom back. Her back was aching, her skin was pale, and she looked tired from the nights in prison. Not that she stayed long, but because she was pregnant, all of this was affecting her pregnancy a lot.

Viola walked out of the prison cell she was in, Sherlock was pacing back and forth to see her, he has missed her, her snarky remarks, her rude attitude, but most of all he has missed having his arms around her. Viola stepped out and was signing a few papers that Greg gave her. He lead her outside, opening the door, she saw Sherlock standing there with Mary and John. Her lips went from a downward line to a grin, Sherlock stopped pacing when he saw Viola's figure through the door frame, he gave her a smile of course followed by a smirk.

He opened his arms for her as she ran towards him, he placed his arms on her as he picked her up hugging her tightly, her feet dangled from the ground as she enjoyed being in Sherlock's arms once again. His face was buried in her neck sniffing her hair as he enjoyed her warmth, her hands around his neck tugging at his hair playfully.