Drones and Grenades

Two Days Later

"Hello" I picked up the phone, it was John. "You're being summoned, Viola" John spoke out. "What for?" I blinked, "Come to 221B Baker Street and we'll talk. Mrs.H is on her way for the kids" John hung up. He was acting way too weird. Something was up, maybe Jim related, maybe not. Lord knows.

I made my way over to Sherlock's place, he hasn't spoken to me or tried to beg for forgiveness yet. Which has ruined my plan. I went upstairs, the last time I was here John and Sherlock had made up, celebrated his birthday. A supposedly happy memory. However, this place has become a nightmare to me.

I pushed the door open, Sherlock was sitting in his chair, and so was John. "Good morning Viola" John nodded at me. "Hey" I looked at them confused, "Whats going on?" I asked looking at Sherlock who was playing with his pen. He looked up at me dramatically, "John was shot" his words were cold. "Shot? When? He's perfectly fine" I checked John properly. John cleared his throat "How long have you known?" John asked, "Known?" I was genuinely confused. Sherlock got irritated, he stood up and snapped in my face "How long have you known that I have a sister?" my eyes widened, fucking Mycroft is going to kill John and then kill me.

I stuttered "S-sister? W-what sister?" I laughed nervously looking down. "The sister that shot John" "Dont be ridiculous Sherlock, Euros is locked up in Sher- somewhere she cannot be here" I explained. "Euros huh? On first name basis with her aren't you?" Sherlock's cool attitude was making me nervous and I had to get out of there to tell Mycroft. "I've met her a while back...look what do you need? Information? You go to Mycroft not me. She's his sister too" I got out of his way, and went over to John.

"Are you okay? How did she shoot you?" I asked John giving him a hug, "I'm alright, with a tranquilizer" John said I nodded, "Tranquilizer...I'm sorry, how did you see her anyway?" I asked, "Well, thats the funny thing" John sighed "She's our therapist" I arched an eyebrow at him "What? What therapist?"

"The therapist we went to, a week back" John's words were not making any sense but it hit me right then and there "Oh my fucking...oh God I knew she looked familiar I knew I've seen her somewhere!" I held my head in disappointment. "So stupid bloody bloody stupid!" "Well, that's of no use now" Sherlock said.

"How on earth did she get out..she can't be out..I have to inform Mycroft" I quickly grabbed my phone but Sherlock snatched it away from me. "Nope, John and I will tell Mycroft in our own way. Now what do you know about Euros?" Sherlock was on full investigation mode. I shook my head, I cannot tell him anything I know. This is a sensitive topic to Mycroft I do not have the liberty to speak up. "I know nothing Sherlock, this is the only information I have"

"Which is?" He cocked an eyebrow waiting patiently for me to speak, I gulped down as I looked away "I told you I just know that you have a sister, who is locked up in Sherrinford" I confessed, that was all I was willing to confess. "Oh come on, don't lie to my face" Sherlock circled me, "You know more.. obviously. Why haven't you told me? Why did this never come up?"

"Mycroft ordered me not to" "And ever since when do you listen to Mycroft?" Sherlock snapped immediately "Ever since this was a sensitive topic, it's a family problem and it's not my place to interfere in it Sherlock" "You interfered in basically everything, why couldn't you have told me? Mycroft has something on you doesn't he?" Sherlock asked. He got to the point rather fast "Mycroft has a lot of things on me" "Now you're just stating a fact"

"Alright, let's not get bitter here. Lets stick to the plan" John interrupted. "What is the plan?" I asked, Sherlock shrugged looking at John. They explained exactly what they wanted to do, it sounded mean. "Alright since I'm not needed here, I'll be heading out I don't want to be involved longer in this messed up family issue" I forced a forged smile at Sherlock as he chuckled. "Absolutely not, you're going to be involved in the plan"