Leinster's Garden

"Little cold blooded, Viola" Mary scowled at me. "Mary, John is downstairs, we need to act fast" I informed her. I saw Mary glance between us both, Sherlock and I did not break eye contact, it was intense. One second felt like a year.

"Wh..What you're..." Sherlock stuttered not processing the situation fully. "Not dead?" Sherlock exhaled a sharp breath. "Nope" I said, casually. "So, what do you do now? Kill us both?" Magnussen asks. I sighed "I swear to lucifer if I hear one more word out of you!" I snapped on him. "Okay, one problem at a time" Sherlock sighed recovering from the shock. "Mary whatever he's got on you, let me help"

He said those words, and just as he was shifting his foot to take one more step towards Mary..."Oh Sherlock, if you take one more step I swear I will kill you" Mary said her voice heavy. "Mary, I'll knock him out..dont" I warned, feeling threatened because she had the heart to do it.

"No Mrs.Watson" Sherlock said, a small smile plastered on his face. "You won't"

Just as he took a step towards us, everything went into slow motion... "Mary don't!" Mary pulled the trigger without batting an eyelash. "I'm sorry Sherlock, Truly am" "Mary" My eyes widened, I couldn't believe my eyes. "Call 911 Viola, don't just stand there" I nodded feeling already helpless. I called 911 right away, Mary knocked Magnussen out.

"Mary, John's coming what do we do?!" "Move out, the ambulance are on their way, John can handle this" I nodded as we took our leave before John could come.

"Okay, where do we go now?" Mary asked, i could tell she was in shock right now. "My place, fast, we change and you leave to the hospital make sure Sherlock doesn't utter a word to John" I instructed as we ran off to my house.

"Why didn't you kill Magnussen I don't understand" I said breathing heavily as we continued running in the alley. "The day that my husband and your ex boyfriend broke in Magnussen's office, Charles gets shot at.. it points fingers to the two of them" Mary explained.

An hour later

"Are you coming?" Mary asked as she put her scarf on, John called informing her of Sherlock's situation. "No, I cannot face him right away you go, if he's dead Mary... just don't tell me" I said, I was trying my best to keep my emotions at hold. Mind over matter, mind over matter, mind over matter.

"I am sorry Viola... I couldn't think of a better plan" Mary apologized "You chose her, Janine you chose her on purpose?" "What?" "Just go, I'm in shock. I cant process everything that went on right now so I don't know what to feel. Just go" I urged her to leave before I killed her myself.

Mary took her leave, but Aline came in with my father following behind "You were on a mission?" My father asked observing the room, and the clothes I was wearing. I sighed, my hands shaking and I sunk down to the floor. "It's okay" Aline said, a small smile on her face, she came over to me, and hugged my shaking body. "Impossible, I thought you were going to leave all this behind!" My father yelled. "Henry, get out she doesn't need this right now!" Aline scolded my father.

"This is all too familiar, Aline, too familiar!" My father started again. I couldn't hear this, I pushed Aline off, grabbed my gun and shoved my father out of the doorway. "Don't follow me, I need to be alone right now" I muttered, walking out of the house. I received a text from Mary a while later telling me Sherlock was alright. I did head to the hospital, I was hesitant... too hesitant to go up there and see him.

I waited, and waited, I decided to text Mary.

'How is he? - V'

'We just left, he's alright, sleeping, condition under control. Room 117- MW'