Manipulation

"Are you in?" I asked Sherlock. We were in Sherrinford, everything moved too fast. Our plan was starting just now "Just arriving at the secure unit. Explain" Sherlock responded. "A prison within a prison. Eurus must be allowed the strict minimum of human interaction." "Why?" Sherlock asked, "Since you're determined to meet her, you're about to find out." I responded. I was in Mycroft's office. Watching over the operation of Sherlock as John and Mycroft got through.

Only I felt a horrible burning pain in my neck as I saw darkness surround me.

—————————————

I opened my eyes to find myself on a bed, I put my hand behind my head on my neck. "You okay?" Sherlock asked, I cleared my throat getting up "Yes I'm alright what happened?" I got up of what looked like a slab to me not a bed. "Did you see her?" "Yes" "How was it?" "Family's always difficult" He exhaled. "Is this an occasion for banter?" Mycroft asked irritated. "Mm.. case in point" Sherlock responded.

"Are we phoning someone?" John was on the floor, he asked getting up. "Apparently" Sherlock responded. I looked around it was the Governor, Mycroft, Sherlock, John and I. "Help me. Please. I'm on a plane and everyone's asleep" a little girl's voice came through the speaker. She sounded distressed. "Help me!" We heard.

Suddenly the lights went red, and I heard the last person I wanted to hear over the speakers. "Hello, My name is Jim Moriarty" "Oh God no. No no no" I put my hands to my ears as Sherlock shook his head to me "It's okay. He's dead" Sherlock tried to reassure me. "He doesn't sound dead" John added. "This is a recorded announcement" Jim's voice came again. "This is going to kill me" I muttered sighing as I put my hands to my head. "It's okay he's not alive"

We heard muffled cries over the speakers of the little girl, "Please say hello to some very old friends of mine! And a special greeting as well to my lovely sister" Jim's voice came on. "Tormenting bastard" I muttered.

"Hello? I can hear you talking. Please help me! I'm on a plane and it's going to crash!" the girl said pleading. "What is this? We cant do this!" Mycroft was clearly irritated. "Do shut up, dear" Sherlock narrowed his eyes at Mycroft. "Is someone there?" the girl asked. "Is this supposed to be a game?" Mycroft asked. "Be quiet" Sherlock shuts him up.

"Please help me!" the girl pleads again. "Oh, hello. Um, try try to stay calm. Just t-tell me what your name is" Sherlock lifted his head talking back. "I'm not supposed to tell my name to strangers" the girl sweetly said. "Aww she's so sweet" I put a hand over my chest, if this was my daughter I would've died from worry. "Of course not. Very good.. but um Ill tell you mine. My name is..." We heard a click before Sherlock could continue. "Hello?"

"Oh dear, we seem to have lost the connection" Euros appeared on a large TV screen. We turned to look at her she was sitting down enjoying this. "How have you done this? How is any of this possible?" Mycroft walked towards the glass eyeing Euros irritated. Euros's smile drops "You put me in here, Mycroft. You brought me my treats" "What treats?" John asked. Mycroft turned to look at me and I looked away pursing my lips. Sherlock frowned and eyed us both. The light changes back to red and I saw Jim's face close-up on the screen with a bright red hue. "Clever Euros, you go girl!" I shook my head "This is hell on earth" I muttered.

John turned to look at Sherlock "Seriously how can that be Moriarty?" he asked, and suddenly the light switches as Euros appeared back on the screen. "Oh, he recorded lots of little messages for me before he died." She answered John's question. "Loved it. Did you know his brother was a station master? I think he was always jealous." Euros said as I gained questioning looks from both Sherlock and John. I shrugged "He's dead" I said softly looking at the ground.

"The girl, where is she? Can I talk to her again?" Sherlock asked focusing on the matter at hand right now. "Poor little thing. Alone in the sky in a great big plane with nowhere to land. But where in the world is she? It's a clever little puzzle. If you want to apply yourself to it, I can reconnect you; but first ..."