The Lying Detective

*Needs tons of editing* 

"Are you sure you wanted a divorce?" Sherlock asked, I walked in with a big tray of breakfast. "Excuse me?" I asked setting up the tray on the bedside. "You're acting weird, just yesterday you were kicking me out of our house, now you're making me breakfast" Sherlock mocked me. I stayed silent, picking a piece of sausage cutting it up for him. "Open your mouth" I spoke quietly, waiting patiently for him as he stared at me weirdly. "Sherlock, do you want to eat by yourself?" I asked him confused.

"Why are you acting like I have six months to live?" Sherlock asked, "Because you have less to live" I choked out, looking down. Sherlock stayed quiet, "So what did my lovely wife cook for me?" Sherlock asked changing the topic, "Uhm..you need some protein" I forced a smile on, picking up the fork to feed him. "Mmm..this is so good, my little chef" Sherlock was obviously trying hard to lighten the mood up. "You're very sweet, come on eat up"

After I fed Sherlock his food, I got up and got dressed, "Thank you for the food, and for the nice show you're putting on" Sherlock smirked at me. I put on my shorts and a crop top "Seriously what are you sexually deprived?" he was annoying but I did enjoy his comments, I picked up my bottle of water to hydrate "When I'm around you, I always feel sexually deprived. If you didn't walk around half naked I wouldn't have to be walking around hard" I heard him state. I started coughing choking on the water "Christ, do you have no filter?" I glared at him.

"I need to go see the twins again, Mrs.Hudson had been at their beck and call since yesterday" I told him, "Wait Viola" Sherlock stopped me, I turned around to face him "Thank you for everything" He muttered placing a kiss on my forehead. "I need to leave now, I have something to do" Sherlock's words broke my heart. He must've saw my face fall as I looked down at him nodding "I thought you wanted to stay..." I told him.

"Ill come back tonight, but I need to take care of something" Sherlock explained. "Okay...wait no no Sherlock. If you're going to keep up with this drug habit I really don't want you around, it's hard enough to get a divorce, I'm not ready to watch you die slowly on my watch" I snapped at him, it was time he knew.

"You're taking drugs yourself... anyway not the point you were just fine a minute ago, what happened now?" "What happened is I cant put my hopes up, if you want to stay you're welcome to stay. But I don't want to live what I lived yesterday night! If you died the children wont have anyone to take care of them. Just think about that" I pushed him away, leaving him with a saddened expression on his face and walked out to see Mrs.Hudson.

"Good morning Mrs.Hudson" I greeted her as I walked to the room, kissing my two beautiful twins. "Good morning, dear. You two are back together?" She asked with hope. "Nope, forget about that" "Oh.." "Mrs.Hudson I would understand if you wanted to leave. I appreciate what you've done for me" I thanked her. "I do have to go actually, but Ill check up on you tonight" I nodded my head "You're welcome anytime, you can catch Sherlock on the way out he might be going home too" I told her. "Alright Ill close the door behind me" Mrs.Hudson gave me a small kiss and left. What a sweet woman she was.

—————————————

Two Weeks Later

I haven't heard from Sherlock for the past two weeks, I was starting to get used to life this way. I have been working out, eating well, taking care of my kids and my whole life seemed to be in place..sort of. I wasn't sleeping a lot, I would catch a two hour sleep everyday but that was all. It messed with my temper sometimes, but I had no one to take my anger out on. I would drain it down with a glass of brandy.

I developed a usual routine, I would stay in the kids room all night, to keep myself busy I was always playing racing games on the ps3. It would keep me from sleeping, during the day I would put them down in the high chair and workout, cook and then read to them some kids book. From time to time I would get a visit from Molly, and Mrs.Hudson together. John dropped by twice, telling me he started seeing a therapist and I agreed to go with him for my sleeping problem.