A New Mystery

"What an interesting turn of events, the heroine steps to save her damsel in distress" Euros voice came out, my head hit the concrete floor and the bullet resided somewhere in the wall of the room. Sherlock was on top of me, he pushed his hands on the floor leaning up as I stared up at him, he had tears in his eyes "You weren't kidding" he sobbed quietly, a tear fell down on my cheek as I looked at him in awe "Why did you-" "Because I love you, I love you" he said softly as he stared down at me, his facial expression held too many emotions.

I gulped down as he got up Mycroft was turning his head sighing in relief and John was clenching his fists, Sherlock picked the gun from the floor as he gave me his hand to help me up "Never scare me like that again" he shot me a look of relief "I was trying to help" "This was going to be the death of me, not this BLOODY STUPID GAME!" Sherlock snapped, "You have to take a decision though" I shrugged "Sometimes I plainly think you act out of your arse!"

Jim's voice came out again urging us to take a decision "Since you have one bullet left, you will be allowed one more person to take with you to the next round. Of course though, the next round one of them will have to die as well" Euros explained. "Thats enough, I'm done with this" Sherlock whispered, as he clenched the gun tightly to his chin "Ten" "Sherlock what the bloody hell are you doing?" I stepped closer "Stay back" Sherlock snapped at me. John and Mycroft looked startled as the countdown started Euros frowned on the screen. He obviously messed her game up. "No, no, Sherlock." "Nine ...Eight ..." "You cant!" Euros frowned. "Seven ..." "You don't know about Redbeard yet." Euros' voice was hight pitched with frustration. "Six ..." "Sherlock!" "Five ..." "Sherlock, stop that at once!" Euros yelled at him. I felt something hit the back of my head and so did the others by their behavior. "Four ..." Sherlock continued as a dart hit him as well. "Three ...Two ..." his voice was weak and we all felt ourselves collapsing into darkness yet again.

—————————————

I woke up cuffed on a slab, my head was spinning and I kept hearing voices, voices and voices of people I could not recognize. Whispers, and groans. Pleadings and begging. "Oh my God" I breathed out looking around me, I saw pairs and pairs of eyes, hands reaching out "Sherlock! Sherlock are you there!" I yelled out crying "Viola, I'm here are you okay?" I heard Sherlock's voice. "Sherlock, Sherlock help me they're coming to get me!" I cried out "Please come and get me I'm cuffed, I broke the cuff but I cannot get up!" "Viola just stay calm, if I'm able to solve this everyone will be saved" I heard Sherlock say to me.

Third Person POV

"What have you done to Viola?" Sherlock asked as he looked around the place "Just drugged her into a bad bad trip" Euros said. "Bad trip?" Sherlock asked, "She broke out of her cuffs, earlier she volunteered herself to a bullet. She's suicidal, problem is if you don't get in time to her you might just find her choking herself to death" Euros explained plainly.

"Help me! Help me, please!" the little girl's voice came out. "Sherlock!" John yelled out "Sherloooocckkk! Please!" Viola cried out. Sherlock was panicking not able to help. "The well is flooding!" John said "Try as long as possible not to drown." Sherlock responded "It's leaning over, the whole plane!" the girl cried out. Sherlock glanced behind him to the door, then turned towards the screen again and clapped his hand over his mouth, desperately trying to work out who to try and save first.

"Eurus, you said the answer's in the song ...but I went through the song line by line all those years ago and I found nothing. I couldn't find anything. And there-there was a beech tree in the grounds and I dug." His voice was desperate as he continued to search his brain for the puzzle's solution.

Viola's POV

I dont know what was happening, I called out times and times for anyone, anyone to help me. I was tired, my brain felt fuzzy and I couldn't breath, I saw them coming to get me, and I felt them choking me I was out of breath, and I felt myself drift off to a peaceful darkness.

Third Person POV

Sherlock has finally gotten John out of the well, "Where is she?" John asked running by Sherlock's side "I think I know, need to be fast" Sherlock said out of breath as he ran on to the house's basement. The closer he got the stronger her voice sounded "Thats her voice, it's coming from here!" John ran towards the voice as Sherlock followed as well, his mind clouded but slightly relieved that she was still alive.

"Sod this, the door is locked!" John stepped back as he tried to pushed on the door knob "Stay back" Sherlock said catching a breath before he stepped back and with full force knocked the door down. "Oh Jesus Christ... what the" John looked wide eyed at the scene in front of him as Sherlock gulped down rushing to Viola's side.

Viola was on the floor battling herself, she looked possessed by a devil her screams were bloodcurdling as her hands kept tightening and untightening around her throat. She was battling life and death until Sherlock stepped in and put her hands behind her back. "Viola, wake up I'm here open your eyes!" "Help me!" She cried out her eyes squinting tighter. Sherlock sat down on the floor as he kept a tight hand around her hands. "It's okay I'm here, I'm here" he shushed her as her cries began to die down. He stroked her hair, and kissed her forehead "Sherlock" he heard her whimper, as she opened her eyes partly, they were red and very dilated "I'm here you're going to be okay" Sherlock shushed her.

Viola passed out in his arms as he picked her up one hand behind her neck and the other holding her tight as John sighed in relief he looked at his friend "Welcome back you're in safe hands now" John whispered to Viola's sleeping body as they walked out. "Did you see the marks on her neck? This was probably the toughest hour of her life..even two or three hours who knows" He sighed. "It's alright, you weren't playing.." John attempted to make his friend chuckle.

———————————

Viola's POV

221B Baker Street

I woke up to slow pulls on my hair, my eyes wandered and I looked up to see Sherlock's gaze fixed on me. "Hey" Sherlock whispered a small smile making its way to his face. I smiled up at him realizing I'm sleeping in his lap and he's cuddled me up like a baby. "Hey" "I'm so happy you opened up those gorgeous eyes...manage to charm me every time I look into them" Sherlock said, his voice was gentle yet tired and the stubble on his chin showed me he hasn't slept or moved for that matter.

"Do you have a fever?" I asked him with slick banter in my tone. He chuckled, his smile perfectly showing his beautiful set of teeth "No, I'm just suffering withdrawal symptoms" Sherlock said with a firmer tone now. "Withdrawal?" I asked confused, "Withdrawal yes" Sherlock shrugged. "Withdrawal of what Sherlock?" I frowned at him sitting up to face him. "Withdrawal of you" Sherlock muttered looking down at my lips. 

I was take back by his answer a little bit. I blinked twice at him, then backed away reality hitting me slowly. "Just..just how long was I out for?" I cleared my throat standing up now. "Four days and thirteen hours" Sherlock said looking down. "Oh..your sister?" I asked, Sherlock looked down "Uh..well you don't remember?" Sherlock asked, I shook my head frowning "Well nothing just um they found her body...not alive" Sherlock cleared his throat "Oh I'm sorry to hear that" I rubbed his arm "But she wasn't a very nice person was she?" I added he shook his head "Um the thing is, she was in London for one day before she left to Sherrinford again..but before she could leave that night.. she died" "How did she die?" I asked confused, his story was a bit weird or my head was just not getting it.

"Thats the thing, Viola" Sherlock held my hands and sat down "Whats going on Sherlock?" I asked wondering. "Mycroft believes you're the one who killed our little sister" Sherlock confessed. I arched an eyebrow at him, choking back a laugh "W-what?" I asked, this was ridiculous "You just told me I was our for four days and thirteen hours as I recall..how would I have killed her?" 

------------

While writing this chapter, I wasnt ready to let go and let it be the last chapter. I love this story way so much. So I'll write a few chapters :D