Pastels and Knives

Baker Street

I pushed open the door and found Annabelle pacing, Sherlock was on his laptop while his mistress was distressed. Their heads shot my way and I walked in carrying a small bag in my hand. "Viola thank God, I thought something might have happened to you" Annabelle said, her voice soft as always. I gave her a quizzical look "I've been gone for an hour only..." I cleared out.

"Yeah, I got worried" Annabelle said. "Okay Annabelle, listen up if we are going to do this you are going to need to take it easy. Maybe try some of Sherlock's.." I paused picking up his tea and smelled it "Tea" I continued shooting him a look. He rolled his eyes "Or take a nap maybe" He pressed his lips together clearly annoyed.

"Alright, since you're here now I'm going to bed" Annabelle said leaving Sherlock and I together. I held my bag close and sat down on the couch putting my feet up. I took my phone out and decided to play a game of chess on my phone. Being in the flat hit me hard, I felt nostalgic to the old times when John Sherlock and I used to sit around and solve crimes together.

It was already midnight and I decided to call my father to inform him I wont be coming back home yet. I dialed his number and waited for the phone to ring out. "Hello? Viola where are you? Did you get yourself in trouble again?"

I rolled my eyes "No, dad I have a case I need to take care of I wont be coming home tonight okay?" "But Aline said you need to send out a blood sample, and a biopsy so we can make sure you're okay it has been an exact month"

"Ill do that tomorrow I promise" "What about your medication?" "I brought them with me and Ill help myself out before I sleep, dad I gotta go sorry talk later" I hung up before he could lead on with another lecture, or even put Aline on the phone. I would never hear the end of it.

I took out my pills and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water, the door was closed and when I opened I could see why it was closed. Sherlock had turned the kitchen into a meth lab apparently.

I took out a clean glass after searching for one and filled it with water. "I'm not the only one on medication I see" I heard Sherlock from behind me. "These pills give me no high effect what so ever unlike your kind of 'medication' " I said gulping the two pills and drowned them with water.

"This is for what then?" asked Sherlock, I rolled my eyes "Nothing, just things to keep my circulatory system okay" I summarized the whole thing for him. I did not want to get into my health discussion right now.

"Still recovering then?" Sherlock asked, pushing on the matter. "Yes, uhmm.. so how badly addicted are you? I could see you've turned the whole kitchen into a meth lab" I pointed out, diverting the subject.

I saw him roll his eyes, "This is for a case, Magnussen's case" He said walking out, and I followed. "I see, what are we going to do about that by the way?" I asked sitting down on the couch where he sat beside me.

"We are not going to do anything, John and I however, will handle this in the right time" Sherlock said remarking a smart arse comment as usual. "Fine, suit yourself. He's not an easy man to take down, he pries on his victim's weaknesses... Oh so thats why you're reeking off all kinds of drugs. Smart" I said realizing it was a good plan what he was doing.

"Thank you, that's the nicest thing you've said to me for the past...well few months"

"Well, it was impossible for us to get past each other without anger and sarcasm getting in the way" I smirked.

"That's totally fine, no need to apologize" Sherlock and his big ass ego.

"I definitely did not apologize, at all, please do not feel the need to liberate me from the prerequisite of it" I said plastering a fake smile on my face.