Red Argyle

I gave up, saying those words had left my mind to go into overdrive. If I handled this alone, then Sherlock was not going to kid around. He really wouldn't want anything to do with me. I was in enough trouble for not telling him what was recently going on with me. I let him call the cops and get arrested again... I remember his words carefully,

"Sherlock, this is a dangerous man we're dealing with. Please trust me on this" I pleaded as he still held my wrist.

"You trust me on this, I'm not letting you go this easily Viola. Not this time, you get abducted one more time you're taking my kids with you. I wont allow anything to harm you, not this time. I made a promise to you, that night in the hospital I vowed to never let harm come your way" Sherlock spoke with passion, his eyes filled with pain as he looked at me.

I broke down in front of him, and I started crying as he held me. "I'm so sick of this, I'm so sick of this. I cant have a normal life ever Sherlock! Why do you even want to get involved with a person like me why?" I asked him trying to swallow the sobs back, he kissed my forehead as he held me and shushed me.

"I love you, there's no other reason for why. I simply love you. Be it you or whatever identity you have. I know what I have, I know you" Those simple words managed to comfort me enough. For once in my life, when people were after me I was not alone. He was literally forcing me to reach out to him. He made me weak, but I just hoped I don't regret that decision.

He called Greg as he calmed me down, and told him I was here. We had our last cup of tea, and a few moments later, the cops pulled up in front of the flat with a helicopter noise interrupting the peace I was in. I was sitting on Sherlock's lap, he was stroking my hair and caressing my cheeks as we both had our tea. I was so comfortable in his arms and I did not want to leave.

Greg stormed in and disrupted our comfortable position, Sherlock helped me up as I looked at him with plea. I wish I hadn't listened to him. "Sherlock, I trust you" I told him as he stared at me with a small smile "I know, relax while I fix everything alright?" He told me as he kissed my forehead one last time before the cops cuffed me and put me back into prison.

———————————

6:00 AM

Mycroft's Office

Third Person POV

"Numbers are being traced, they all belong to a Peter Rohan. Bought a week ago, and he landed in England a week ago" Mycroft told Sherlock, he was sitting behind his desk looking smug as usual. "Where does he reside in?" Sherlock asked his older brother. Mycroft smirked "This is a piece of cake, Sherlock. It's not even a case. I don't get why the trio is that worried" He mocked John, and Mary too now.

Mary got up and walked over to Mycroft, her eyes were indicating murder "Mycroft, quit being a prick. Viola is pregnant, and she's being framed, with hard evidence according to the ballistics report that came back. This is not an ordinary man" She told him as he chuckled.

"You would know what kind of man that is, wouldn't you?" He mocked her. "Listen here Mycroft, I'm fuming right now and I've had enough of your bullshit for the past half an hour mocking our worries for Viola, you clearly give a shit and you're hiding behind that cold grotesque ice mask you cower behind all the bloody damn time! If you don't start moving then lord help me I will shove my foot so far up your ass that you'd be able to taste the rubber from my fucking shoe!" Mary's hormones kicked in, snapping with retort and rage at Mycroft who sat there with his mouth wide open as Sherlock and John gave her a surprised look.

John was actually pleased, "Supporting my wife on this, I'd help her without even breaking a sweat Mycroft. Get moving and quit your sass, this is no time to be a Holmes prick" He said shooting Mycroft off with a warning tone.