Back to Baker's

This is dedicated to xTimberx :D thank you for your constant support!! Sorry it's not very long but I hope you guys like it! I was having writer's block and changed this chapter a billion times! NONETHELESS PLEASE ENJOY!! 

"Why wont you tell me?" I asked him. "Whats the point?" Sherlock asked quietly. I've been pestering him since morning. "I just need to know what kind of conversation you two shared" I explained, he knew what I meant.

"Alright, Ill make you a deal" Sherlock started "No, denied. Just tell me what he said, I need to know if he's trying to interfere in my life, he got married without even checking with me. Why would I let him interfere in my personal dating life?"

"Your father is not trying to interfere, he's probably concerned. Don't go insane on him for being worried" Sherlock was actually defending my father. "Excuse me? Why are you taking his side?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Not taking his side, but I know how your reaction is going to be. I don't want you picking a bone with your father for me, Viola"

"Thats for me to decide, if I think I need to go over some limits with the man I wont hesitate Sherlock" "That could be a little bad for me, would you trust me and just let it go?" Sherlock asked.

I stayed quiet. I decided to let it go for now at least, "Fine, do whatever you want" I told him, a little aggression coming out of me. Sherlock was amused though, "Viola, you're really growing up aren't you?" "Excuse me?" "You let it go, for once.. of course after spending..." he looked down at his watch "Around 20 minutes arguing, but I'm proud of you" Sherlock smirked down at me. I looked down at the jello on the food tray, so wanting to shove it in his face "You're thinking of shoving my face with that jello aren't you?"

"Dont you dare read my mind! And yes, but I'm craving that so I wont... Ill eat it instead" "Want me to feed you?" Sherlock asked, his loving look returning to his face. His eyes so gentle, his voice was tender, and his smile was charming as always. I didn't realize I was staring "Uhm yes" I blushed.

Sherlock picked up the spoon and started feeding me the jello, it was silent. Very comfortable silence, we communicated with our eyes. I felt his gaze linger on me every time he fed me a bite. "Sherlock.. I never imagined you acting so loving, or just you know sitting in a hospital with a girl feeding her jello" I smiled up at him.

"Tell you the truth, I never imagined that either...Viola, I guess you let the ice turn into fire" Sherlock muttered looking down smiling. "I'm grateful, really am"

———————

Third Person POV

It's been a while since Viola has been doing her therapy, she's been getting better by time. It was tough for her at first, but with the motivation Sherlock was giving her, standing by her side the whole time, it was impossible for her and not an option to give up. She wanted to get better for Sherlock.

John and Mary were going good now, from time to time they would argue about things from her past. The lies and all, but they always managed to get it all out. They managed to solve things, and be there for each other, not give up on each other even when it was tough.

Annabelle was giving Viola regular visits, she would sit down and have long talks about all sorts of things. She has opened up to Viola pretty much a lot, she expressed how grateful she was to Viola for changing her life, the way she used to live was way different than the way she's living now. She abandoned the comity but she still funds a respectful amount to the charity. She no longer went to the tea parties they hosted, no longer wasted time chatting and gossiping with people. She spent her time at Viola's company ER, where she met Josh, he has helped her out a lot become more independent and live off her own money.