Blood Everywhere

Warning: This chapter is extra dramatic.

John left with the ambulance, accompanying his dead wife.

Viola sat there on the same spot, even though 32 minutes have passed, she did not move.

Sherlock tried to accompany John with his dead wife, but John refused to let him come close.

Mycroft was helping out Greg answering to the case, so he can close it, since Viola and Sherlock weren't really answering to anyone. "Viola, get up and clean yourself up" Mycroft said, she just looked up at him and looked down at herself seeing the amount of blood on her hands, her clothes, smelling the blood on her face, it didn't repulse her. She felt absolutely nothing.

She got up, feeling the smell of blood rush to her nostrils she felt the bile rise to her throat as she ran to the bathroom and threw up. It was the first time this had happened to her after a killing. Mycroft followed her "Are you alright?" He asked, she coughed out and washed her mouth nodding at him as she wiped her mouth. "I'm alright"

"Sherlock is not going to come back from this fine, and I know you wont either. But I need you to be strong for him Viola" Mycroft said. Viola nodded, "For him and for John. John lost his wife, we lost a close friend" Viola reminded him, brushing past him to go out of the bathroom. "You need to go down and give your statement to Greg at Scotland Yard" Mycroft added, following her to the living room. Viola saw people cleaning out the blood, and taking down the corpses to multiple ambulance cars.

"When I'm free" Viola responded. She looked around the living room, the scenes replaying in her head like a bad nightmare. Just a while ago, Mary and Viola were having a drink together. They were sitting together, a week back when Viola delivered her baby. She looked over to Sherlock who had his head in his hands. Viola kneeled down in front of him, taking his hands and cupping his face. He had tears in his eyes, threatening to fall as he looked at her "It's going to be okay, Sherlock" Viola muttered, trying to believe her own words.

Sherlock kept silent, one tear rolling down his cheek as she wiped it away with her thumb "Sherlock, go take a shower I think you need to relax" Viola said softly. Sherlock got up, taking his shirt then vest off "Thank you for that" His voice came out rough, and muffled by his silent cries.

He went to the bathroom, the people started clearing up from the flat as everything was cleaned. Mycroft watched Viola take a seat and take the same position that Sherlock was in. "Viola, not a word to Sherlock about anything" Mycroft whispered down to her. She nodded, glaring up at him "If you're done barking out orders now Mycroft, you may leave. Some of us are human and need time to grieve" Viola said.

One Week Later

"You've been having dreams. A recurring dream?" Ella, the therapist spoke. "D'you want to talk about it?.......This is a two-way relationship, you know." She continued, fiddling with her pain.

"The whole world has come crashing down around you. Everything's hopeless, irretrievable. I know that's what you must feel, but I can only help you if you completely open yourself up to me."

"That's not really my style" Sherlock spoke, uncomfortably, lowering his eyes. "I need to know what to do."

"Do?" "About John" Sherlock responded softly.

Baker Street

"Nothing will ever be the same again, will it?" Mrs.Hudson said, tearfully. "I'm afraid it won't." Sherlock responded quietly. "We'll have to rally round, I expect. Do our bit...Look after little Rosie." "Just going to, um ... look through these things. There might be a case." "A case?"

"Oh. You're not up to it, are you?" "Work is the best antidote to sorrow, Mrs Hudson."

"Yes, yes, I expect you're right...I'll make some tea, shall I?" "Mrs Hudson?" "Yes, Sherlock?" "What's this?" "Oh, I brought that up. It was mixed up with my things." Sherlock eyed the disk carefully. "Oh God. Is that ..." Miss me was written on the disk.