Surprise, Surprise

"Sherlock, no matter what happens this is from the past" Viola started. "Don't make introductions. The things they've got on you is that bad huh?" Sherlock asked Viola. She looked at him nervously, "If they press charges I could end up dead too" Viola informed him looking straight into his glaring eyes. "Okay, Viola just speak up whatever trouble you got in I could help you" Sherlock assured Viola.

"I'm telling you I can end up executed" Viola repeated. "What crime have you committed? Stop stalling and get to the point" Sherlock said, impatiently. "Okay, well in the past the duke has hired me for a mission that was before the whole Red Argyle deal" Viola confessed. "And the mission was to kill his wife the duchess" She said ashamed.

Sherlock's hands rose to his face not knowing how to respond to this, "You killed the duchess?" He asked again not believing what his ears just heard. "Yes I have, and to come with this much confidence it shows that he's got valuable proof that would put me straight in jail in which a judge can either put me in prison under a charge of first degree murder and either execute me or keep me in prison for life" Viola informed him.

"How did you manage to get yourself in such a mess I don't know" He stated blankly, his voice barely above a whisper, staring into space. Viola imagined he would be pissed, but this time he was quiet, Viola could see he was troubled and had no idea what to do or what to say.

"Sherlock?....I can solve this he probably wants like the gemstone or something. He killed Rohan which meant he's after it so problem solved" Viola told him trying to smoothen things up.

"And what? We're going to live forever with him threatening our lives on every turn? What sense do you have Viola?" Sherlock snapped at her sighing pacing back and forth now.

"No, but we can cut him a deal. We take whatever evidence he has and give him what he wants I call that fair" Viola told him, receiving a glare from Sherlock "Oh really? Thank you, I've never thought of that honestly! What if he's not such a fair man, he's threatening you after all!"

Viola felt sick and rushed to the bathroom right away, "Sod this, sod this" Sherlock muttered punching the wall next to him. Viola came back in, one hand on her belly and the other on her forehead "Ugh, this pregnancy is wearing me out" She sighed sitting down slowly.

"Are you okay?" She asked scowling at Sherlock, not that she hit him with huge news just now.

"How on earth are we going to fix this? This is basically blackmail!" Sherlock said "And we cannot legally do anything, this duke can and will simply submit the material to authorities! No way out no matter how you twist it!" Sherlock snapped.

"Jesus calm down I already have a solution" Viola told him, and she seemed set on a decision. "That would be?" Sherlock asked her, although he knew what she had in mind already. "I can kill him off, and his daughter" Viola shrugged.

Sherlock took a deep breath and exhaled with infuriation, "What?" He asked her again, as if giving her another chance to think over her irrational decision. "They get accidentally murdered thats what I'm saying" She repeated even though she noted his reaction to her so called solution.

"Because murder is the answer to everything for you?" Sherlock asked her with a mocking yet angry tone. "No but it solves things, people like him shouldn't be roaming around in the world, exactly why there are people like me" Viola told him explaining her point. "Aha so you kill him off? Thats something for you to decide!" "Yes I kill him off, excuse me but isn't that what you did to Magnussen?" She asked him pointing his mistake out.

"We aren't discussing that right now are we?" Sherlock argued "We are not, but it's an example, a similar situation" "Be quiet Viola! You cannot kill a duke off! Not when you've killed his wife too!" He retorted with anger. "What the hell then? Do you have a better solution Mr.KnowItAll?!" She shrieked. "Not a good time to get into a heated argument Viola, if you haven't noticed you've put us in this mess to begin with!"