You're Under Arrest

"Answer the bloody question Viola! If you're in trouble I can help you out. No one would know!" Mary said grabbing me by my shoulders to reassure me but all it did was just freak me out even more. If this was Peter, then not even killing him would do me any good.

"Sherlock already knows something is up, he took one glance at me and he just knew I was hiding something Mary! I cant go to him with a problem like that, it's just not right. I don't want to involve him" I told Mary, trying to be discreet with what kind of information I'm letting out.

Mary stayed silent as she looked suspiciously into my eyes "You're being watched, thats why you wont tell me" She whispered. I nodded at her feeling tears form in my eyes I looked up at the ceiling to try and swallow my tears back. I wanted to get this dinner over with.

My phone beeped, it was a text message

All the way to Regent's Park - Euston , you'll find the first mission.

I locked my phone as Mary watched me suspiciously putting it back in my pocket. I guess I have other dinner plans tonight. I've got to get out of here without Sherlock seeing me, if Peter was after something it would be after my Red Argyle.

To buy myself some time, I decided to let that go, how would I know he needed that from me if he didn't specify over the phone? Hah. I smirked. "Viola, I'm talking to you stop spacing out" Mary nudged me. I looked over at her, shook from the trance I was in "Mary, if you want to help me out. Please do me a favor and leave the rest room right away" I told her looking her dead serious in the eyes.

She creased her forehead in an upwards manner as she took a second to take her decision. "You owe me one. Get going, I wont ask you any questions but after you've dealt with this we're going for a cheesecake talk" She demanded as I kissed her cheek "You're the best" I watched her leave the rest room and go back. Our table was not visible from where I was since the rest room was a little far. I stopped the first waiter to come into sight and asked him where the backdoor is. He pointed to the far left from what seemed like the kitchen.

I entered the kitchen and was greeted by an angry chef, "What are you doing here? Do you work here?" He scowled at me, annoyingly speaking with his French accent. "Do I look like I work here? Écoutez-moi, je cherche la sortie, la porte arrière où est-ce?" (Listen to me, I'm searching for the exit, the back door where is it?)

The chef eyed me knowingly then pointed his finger to the exit door, I thanked him and headed out. I hailed a cab, and luckily it started raining. Just what I needed, as soon as I got into the cab I took out my phone and checked it to see 2 missed calls from Sherlock and a text. I sighed, I knew if I were to open the text I would back out.

I directed the cab to Euston road, and went down there to Regent's Park. I looked around and it was a huge landscape, I received a text on cue.

'In such a hurry I see, walk to the left to receive your first gift' It was Peter again. He was texting me from multiple numbers. Which only meant one thing, he wasn't alone. Probably why he didn't ask me to come unarmed. 'Yeah, as if killing him would solve everything' I thought to myself as I made my way to where he was.

The air was cold, and thankfully the raining has stopped, my heels were already soaking wet and my coat was still back at the restaurant. I was literally freezing, but that was the least of my worries. Catching hypothermia would be a bliss right now.

I reached the place only to see a dead body dumped right there. I scowled at the scene, what on earth was I supposed to get from that? He's giving me a stranger's corpse! I called the last number to text me because I had no idea what this meant. I expected to see him, which was the worst thing I expected but now I'm standing in the middle of a crime scene.

The phone rang out and Peter answered on the first ring "Hello, Peter?" I spoke "See you in prison, bitch" Peter hung up as I heard sirens coming my way. I started chuckling not out of nervousness but out of the stupidity of this plan Peter thought of.

I haven't even touched the corpse, what on earth would I get arrested for? "DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND GET TO THE GROUND NOW!" I heard a guy's voice through the speaker. I didn't do as he said, I just waited till the police officers came out of the car. There was a blonde cop who came running pointing his gun at me. "Put your hands up and get to the ground now!" He threatened me, I rolled my eyes at him "Officer, I did not kill this man I don't see the point of this" I argued with him. What an annoying cop.

He came forward and stopped a few inches away from me now speaking in a lower voice "Put your hands up ma'm you're a suspect. Did you kill this man?" He asked me. I arched an eyebrow at his boldness "Excuse me? I didn't kill any man! I was walking here and happened to stumble upon this dead body!" I snapped at him.

"Viola? What on earth are you doing here?" I saw Lestrade come into view. Oh just great, "Taking a walk?" I answered sarcastically as he glared at me. "Viola! Be serious, this is no time for your sarcastic remarks!" Greg said annoyed at my come back. "I am so sorry, what is it the time for then? I would gladly go for questioning but I'm telling you I didn't kill this man" I made it clear for him. "Are you armed?" Greg asked me.

I gulped, "Yeha, I'm always armed you know that. I didn't kill this man though!" "Listen Viola, I have no other choice but to arrest you" Greg told me and I couldn't believe what on earth was happening. "Fine, Ill get in the stupid car! Move" I pushed him out of the way as I made my way to the car. Greg followed as I saw forensics already started working on the corpse.

———————

Third Person POV

Sherlock, Mary and John were all back at the flat in Baker Street. Mary had said nothing of course, except that Viola told her she'd be back at the table after making a phone call. "The bloody phone calls!" was Sherlock's reply followed by him kicking the sofa. His phone started ringing and it was Greg Lestrade "Sherlock Holmes" He answered casually in his usual cold tone.

"Sherlock, Viola has been arrested for being a lead suspect in the murder of Bernard Williams. I suppose you're taking the case?" Greg said through the phone. Sherlock was shocked to hear the news. He hung up immediately not uttering a word as he rushed through the front door John and Mary following behind.

"Ill drive, what's going on?" John asked as he got in the driver's seat with Sherlock beside him. "Viola's in deep trouble, John. Very deep trouble" His voice came out above a whisper as John looked at him in disbelief. 'Always trouble with you Viola, always' Sherlock thought as John drove away to Scotland Yard.