Family, Friends, and Hospital Visits

Here's a long ass chapter! Took me hours to finish it, and so sorry for any errors >.< i haven't read  it before publishing. 

----------------------------

"This is beyond reckless! When are you going to start acting your age?! Huh? You think this is a game! You child! Are you completely out of your mind?! How can you do something like that? When on earth were you planning to inform me? ANSWER ME!" Viola's dad, Henry was chewing her out, he was angered with his reckless daughter, at the current moment.

He was standing beside her bed yelling at her, his hands flying around. Aline was crying on the chair whipping her face with tissues and what not. Sherlock stood there crossing his arms waiting for Henry to finish his lecture. His eyes were closed and he was a bit annoyed at how Henry was talking to his daughter.

The man was scary when furious, "Do you really want an answer or... that was rhetoric dad?" Viola looked at him bored. "Oh would you just for once, take something seriously in your life!" Her dad scolded exasperated with her attitude.

"Dad stop screaming, MY HEAD HURTS FROM ALL THE YELLING GOD DAMN IT!" Viola yelled all of a sudden bursting with annoyance. "Are you talking back to me young lady?! Do you WANT me to kill you right here and then?" Her father's thick voice snapped, the man was terrifying. Even Sherlock was mildly scared now, he looked in between Henry and Viola, who seemed to be bored, not scared. He leaned down to Aline who had a smile on her face after all the crying.

"Is he serious? He's that mad?" Sherlock whispered. Aline turned to him "Oh no, thats how they communicate it's pretty normal Viola will lose her temper in a while and start threatening him too" Aline chuckled at Sherlock and he gave her a really confused look. "You guys are not a very normal family now are you?" He chuckled. "I guess not very regular. But I heard you aren't as normal either Mr.Holmes" Aline smirked shooting him a look.

With all the shouting that stopped Henry turned to Sherlock and eyed him "And you, you're Sherlock Holmes? I thought you and my daughter were separated. Are you playing with her young man?" Henry scowled at Sherlock who was a little weirded out on how to answer. "Oh God, not this" Viola muttered. "Dad, leave Sherlock alone this is not the fucking time for this!" Viola snapped at him.

"You need a bar of soap in that bloody mouth of yours!" Henry turned back to Viola. "Dad, thats enough. Don't you dare start investigating or I will be the one shooting you!" Viola retorted glaring at her dad. Henry rolled his eyes "Don't expect me to sit back and watch you fall in love. You want to fall in love you do it with the right person! Affirmative?" Henry told his daughter.

"Affirmative" Viola rolled her eyes. Sherlock watched the two in bewilderment. He thought his parents were weird, but this was a whole new level. "And besides, dad, Sherlock is the right person. He's the one who saved me" Viola explained. "Saved you? Saved you from what exactly?" Henry asked quietly this time.

Viola sighed "Dad, I was abducted!" "Abducted? And you needed saving?! You're trained enough to make it out on your own!" Henry was definitely contradicting himself. But that was how he is.

"Dad! I was nearly dead, I got shot what is the matter with you God damn it!" Viola snapped at her father. "I thought you were invincible, a professional assassin, and you! You're dating this woman and you let her get abducted?! Don't you have any control over your woman young man?!" Henry turned to Sherlock now.

Sherlock stayed silent counting to ten before he wanted to come up with an answer. "DAD! Leave the guy alone, we got back together just today! Would you just chill for lucifer's sake!"

The doctor walked in with a frown on his face, "Why do I always hear screaming from this room? Is everything okay here miss Viola?" the doctor asked Viola who was rolling her eyes. "Yes yes, we have an Italian route we tend to yell while communicating, scusami per favore!" Viola said sweetly, apologizing.