Holmes' Christmas

I hope you guys like this one! The next few chapters will be even better :D (finally getting to the good stuff!) 

We were on the way to Sherlock's parent's, he was driving since he wanted us to reach there safe. With my history of racing he didn't trust me to drive slow enough. "How did you know Sherlock?" I asked silently, looking out the window. I felt him glance at me and look back at the road. "Was it the mood swings?" I asked again.

He smirked "Mood swings? You possess those even if you're not pregnant, so not really" "Then how?" I insisted. He sighed "Food aversions, you've been lying down a lot which is a sign of fatigue, your breasts are swollen, you've gained 3 pounds and you're irritated by the smell of alcohol hence the virgin pancakes this morning" He said, using his deduction voice as if this was a case.

I looked at him clearly impressed, "And clearly the moodswings" He finished off. I scowled at him "Well if you want this ride to be hell then I shall call upon lucifer to possess me and make it hell for you Sherlock Holmes" I glared at him. "Not even lucifer would want to go near that mess" Sherlock casually said.

"Dont make me shoot you Sherlock!" I growled at him. He glanced at me and back at the road "Why did you get a gun with you?" Sherlock asked quietly. "I never go out without a weapon on me" I said casually, he knew better. "We need to discuss this soon, Viola" He said, with a serious tone. "Discuss what exactly?" He was seriously testing my patience.

"Discuss your usage of weapons, you're pregnant you need to stay safe Viola. I hope you don't take this matter with sarcasm and uncontrolled sass or wit. It is serious" Sherlock said, clearly not kidding. "There's nothing to discuss, I can handle myself I've grown up with weapons if you don't recall" I sighed, my mood was going down. "Viola, you need to understand this is a huge responsibility and-" I cut him off. I knew exactly what this was and I can handle it. "I know what this is, you don't need to tell me. I've been pregnant before and I know what to do" I snapped at him.

"I recall you killed our child the last time you were pregnant, smoked and acted like a complete drunk. So I have the right to worry" Sherlock explained slowly, taking the hint of my voice that I was getting angered. "Thats all thanks to you Sherlock, you shouldn't have acted dead!"

Sherlock hit the brakes pretty hard and stopped the car on the side, "Viola, I say this because I care. I don't usually express much, but I need you to promise me that whatever happens you will take care of this child like you take care of me" Sherlock said, his eyes darkening with every word he uttered. I understood he was clearly worried or scared but I took his words seriously.

"I promise you Sherlock, of course I do. This goes with out saying! I will take care of this child like it's the most precious thing because it is.. it is precious" I promised him. He nodded and took in a breath as he started driving again. "My mother cannot wait to see you, I suppose she will be fond of the news but will pressure us on a marriage/wedding"