Losing Myself

"I dont think thats your choice, Sherlock. With the drug habit you've developed I think the court will grant me the divorce from the first time" I crossed my arms over my chest, "What else have you got huh?" I arched an eyebrow at him as he watched me turning around he went over to the couch and sat down holding the glass of wine in his hand. "Damn..Mrs.Hudson?" He asked eyeing the glass properly.

I nodded, "Yes" I sat across from him on the couch. "I apologize" He muttered as he put the glass back down. "Viola, I think you've taken an irrational decision" Sherlock started, "I know for a fact you cannot live without me, certainly cannot raise two children on your own" I arched an eyebrow at him. He was being his usual cocky self, "I've been doing it for the past few days, I think Ill be fine I don't need your advise. Before you even go around giving me advice you should take a hard look at yourself, I'm at least there for my kids but what are you doing?" Sherlock shrugged "I have a plan Viola" "A plan? You have a plan? I doubt that. Look I really don't want to waste your time or mine anymore"

"This is us solving the problem, you call it a waste of time? Shame" Sherlock clicked his tongue leaning back on the couch. He was acting as if this was his home, he was way too comfortable which was making him come off rude. "Put your feet down I eat on this table" I said as Sherlock kept his feet up on my table not bothering himself. "Sherlock, if you've come here to torment me, please leave. I need to check up on the kids and go to bed" I said standing up.

"It's okay then, don't be bothered by me. Ill crash on the couch if you're too selfish to share your bed with me" Sherlock said clearly not getting the hint. "Fine, suit yourself, I'm calling Mycroft let him deal with you" I turned around and dialed Mycroft's number from my landline. "Viola?" "Mycroft, come pick your brother up please" I spoke through the phone as Mycroft chuckled "Pick your husband up?" "Mycroft, if you don't come pick him up I'm going to throw him out to the cops!" I yelled at him.

"Viola I'm in the middle of someon-something, I don't have time for your childish games" Mycroft hung up the phone as I blinked at the speaker in my hand. "Fucking rude family" I slammed the phone down and watched Sherlock's eyes dance around with glory. "That was quiet a conversation, is dear brother coming to pick me up?" Sherlock mocked my tone. "What are you even doing here? Leave my flat right now! I don't have drugs here!" I snapped at him, Sherlock frowned at me "What's with all the bitterness? I come here you don't even invite me in" "Which means I don't really want you here! Take the hint"

"Not a cup of tea even! I mean talk about rude" Sherlock clicked his tongue mocking me, "You were just choking on fucking tea. Listen to me, I have nothing to offer you" "You made up with John, how?" Sherlock asked diverting the topic. "How do you know about that?" I asked, Sherlock shrugged, "I just do" "Well you should know he never wants to see you or speak to you. Goodnight by tomorrow morning I'm pretty sure you're going to be out of here" I told him.

"We'll see about that" Sherlock shrugged. "Mrs.Hudson!" I yelled out to her, she came down immediately "Mrs.Hudson, its okay its just Sherlock" "Oh you two made up!" Mrs.Hudson smiled at me I shook my head "No, feel free to stay here or leave I'd love it if you stayed though" I told her genuinely "Maybe Ill stay the night dear" Mrs.Hudson said. "You know where the guest bedroom is" "Mrs.Hudson don't you think its a little rude she hasn't invited me up to her room?"

"Oh! Dont put me in the middle of this Sherlock" Mrs.Hudson shook her head at him, Sherlock shrugged looking to me "I tried" I rolled my eyes heading upstairs to the kids bedroom "Goodnight to you too baby" I heard him say. I went downstairs again, threw a cushion at him and went back up, I heard him chuckling.

"What an asshole" I muttered under my breath, going to check up on the twins they were sound asleep. I smiled as I saw their cute tiny faces. "You two are the reason I'm living right now" I turned around and headed to my bedroom. I wasn't planning to sleep, I started taking pills to stay up on purpose anytime I felt sleepy. I took off my clothes and went to take a bubble bath, when I was done I put my silk pink robe on and lied down in my bed. I had a king sized bed that felt so comfortable yet so empty.