The Six Thatchers

Ready for Season 4? Here we go! 

Two days later

"So what is this case about?" Viola asked shoving a piece of sliced lime in her mouth as Sherlock looked at her, "Are you eating lime?" Viola nodded as she chewed "With salt" She shrugged, "Pregnancies give weird cravings huh?" Sherlock smirked, "Whats the case Sherlock?" Viola asked again.

"Someone has an obsession with Margaret Thatcher, breaking every figurine in town" Sherlock said briefly. "Oh, John is working with you on that?" Viola asked, adding more salt to her lime. "Yes.. Good God Viola, stop eating that" Sherlock made a sour face. "Fine, can you order me some food?" Viola pouted.

"Sure, what do you want?" Sherlock asked as he shut the laptop lid and picked up the phone "Umm... I feel like having sushi.. but sea food is making nauseous, you know what just get me some pizza" Sherlock nodded as he dialed the pizza place's number.

A while later, Viola ate her food then headed straight to bed. She lied down reading a pregnancy book that Sherlock bought her. Sherlock entered the bedroom and changed his clothes, he was wearing the blue robe "Viola, my parents might visit tomorrow. Mother wanted to check on you" Sherlock said as he closed his closet. "I have plans tomorrow, what time are they coming?"

"What plans do you have? And why don't I know about them?" Sherlock arched an eyebrow at her, he went over to the bed and relaxed next to her. Viola shut her book and put it on the side, "Do you tell me where you go all day? I don't think so, I'm allowed to have a personal life too" Viola remarked wittily.

"You're my wife, there is no personal life" Sherlock scoffed, "I think there is, anyway I'm going out with Mary if you must know" "I hope you're not doing something behind my back" Sherlock shot her a look. She looked down and shook her head "Of course not.. anyway I'm sleepy good night" She quickly turned her back to him to rest.

———————————

The next night, after Sherlock's parents left

Viola's POV

I snuck out of the house and followed Sherlock to where he suspected the attacker would go, I had to wait for a while for Sherlock to leave the house and let the my tracker lead me to where he was. When I arrived at the scene it wasn't pretty at all, Sherlock was fighting a guy next to the pool. I was too scared to butt in, I couldn't really move much.. My belly was big and I didn't feel like having a miscarriage.

A statue of Margaret Thatcher's pieces, Sherlock smashed it "The Black Pearl of the Borgias" He said, I saw Sherlock lean down and pick up something from the floor. From where I was hiding, it didn't show what this was. "I don't understand... she.. she destroyed it" Sherlock muttered, "She?" the man asked getting up his eyes were teary. He raised a gun at Sherlock, my reflex of my hand immediately went over to my gun but I stopped myself, I didn't want to do anything stupid.

"You know.. you do don't you?! You know the bitch. She betrayed me; betrayed us all!" The cops sirens were now near, "Mary, this is about Mary!" Sherlock realized, "Is that what she's calling herself now, eh?" The man asked, with disgust.

"Give it to me" The man demanded, getting to stand up straight now and so was Sherlock. There was screaming heard of a police man, probably Greg. "ABOVE YOUR HEAD" he yelled out. "Nobody shoots me! Anyone shoots, I kill this man!" The man threatened yelling back.

"Lay down your weapon, now!" "You're policemen, I'm a professional.. if no one follows me no one dies!" "Tell her she's a dead woman walking" The man told Sherlock, "She's my friend and she's under my protection. Who are you?" Sherlock asked, "I'm the man, who's going to kill your friend. Who's Sherlock Holmes?"