Trouble, Always Trouble

Short chapters I know! I'm sorry, but Ill update with more content soon! >.< Please enjoy *editted*

I was in the questioning room, I was a criminal but I never stepped foot into that room until Peter asshole was back in my life. Yes, Peter can be described as the devil himself. "Viola, I called Sherlock and he's on his way. If you are guilty do yourself and Sherlock a favor commit to the crime you've done" Greg told me as he sat down on the chair across me. He put his hands on the table and I mimicked his behavior.

"I committed no crime, Greg. If I was responsible for this man's death I'd gladly tell you but I'm being framed here" I told Greg looking him in the eyes. Greg sighed opening a case file "Bernard Williams, what do you know about him?" Greg asked me. I frowned at him searching my memory "Nothing, never heard of him" I told him truthfully.

"He's the corpse you were standing next to" Greg said, boring his eyes into mine waiting for a response but all I gave him was a bored look. "You're getting on my nerves Greg Lestrade" I said, my voice blatantly exasperated. His phone beeped and he stood up giving me one last look before he left the room. Not a minute later, Sherlock walked in.

I could swear to Buddha and all the Gods in the world that I've never in my life seen Sherlock that mad. He came in, a very heavy aura around him, his eyes were showing me all sorts of emotions for once! He looked at me with rage, like he actually wanted to beat me up. It was Sherlock, Sherlock giving me those eyes, the gentleman. I've never thought a day would come where he'd look at me like that.

His fists were clenched, his knuckles were turning white and all of a sudden he smacked his fist on the table in front of me as I did what I was doing for the past few seconds, widening my eyes thats all. I couldn't even open my mouth to respond with anything or start an explanation of some sort. Sherlock was going to kill me, I was sure of that right now. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON VIOLA!!!" He screamed at me, his nose crinkling up when he finished his sentence. His facial expression was scary, and sort of hot. Oh God, hormones are talking.

I gulped, "Sherlock I-" "You what?! YOU WHAT?! YOU KILLED A MAN? WHAT FOR VIOLA??" Sherlock continued shouting at me. That was not what pissed me off, talking loudly near me was fine, I was used to people shouting at me. People, not Sherlock though. Nonetheless, I was getting pissed off at the content of the words he used. He believes I killed a man?

'Well you've been killing people for the past few years, not a surprise' My blasted conscious.

I stood up taking a deep breath before getting riled up I needed to calm him down, because thats what a girlfriend should do. I should explain, and he would listen. "Sherlock" I grabbed his hand as his nostrils flared, his eyes glared at me as if saying 'you have the guts to even talk' and his body language was plain... raged.

He pushed my hand away as he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the wall, I gasped at what he was doing not expecting his reaction would be this crude and vulgar. "What the fuck!" I snapped at him. "EXACTLY WHAT I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU!" He snapped at me shaking my shoulders as if waiting for me to snap out of it and start talking. But he wasn't even listening!

"LET ME FUCKING EXPLAIN SHERLOCK! SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" I finally snapped, I could feel a vein popping in my eye from the blood rush I got as I yelled at him, my voice never been so high but I had to snap him out of this state. He passed a hand through his hair and turned around rubbing his chin as if trying to calm down. He probably wasn't expecting himself to behave in such manners, and of course, neither did I. This was like Sherlock on freaking angry pills, not happy ones.

I was scowling and he was too, we both exchanged glares as he nodded "Start talking, now Viola. Don't you even dare utter one lie, not one Viola" He threatened me. Yes, threatened. My loving boyfriend was replaced by a maniac who couldn't control himself. "Stop fucking throwing tantrums like a child and listen to me. I did not kill this man Sherlock! I did not!" I saw Sherlock look down and then back at me.

His glare was so cold, that it could freeze a penguin in Antarctica. "This, ends here Viola" his tone was the voice of someone dripping venom into a blasted cup. "You rushed out of a dinner, went to a park YOU NEVER GO TO, strolled into an area that accidentally had a dead man in. What does a normal person assume? The average mind think?" Sherlock asked, his voice shaking with anger, husky and raging I was almost scared his vocal cords would take a serious damaging. His tone matched his eyes, the way he was looking at me.

Not the usual way where he accuses me of something, and then let it be. No, he was not believing a word coming out of my mouth. Like, I was deceiving him but now of all the times that I used to be deceiving this time I was not.

"You're right, an average mind would think I did it. I might have to sound like Mycroft to you for a second. Broaden your vision, darling. When have I ever committed murder and gotten charged for it? More importantly, you're not an average person Sherlock, You're Sherlock Holmes and if you would stop and take a look around you, look at the body, retrace my steps... you would be fighting for me right now" I retorted as I watched him listen intently, not meeting my eyes right now.

He must have calmed down because I saw him exhale loudly then look up. "Trouble, always trouble with you Viola..." He muttered as he hung his head down then pulled out the chair across from where I was sitting. He took a seat and clasped his hands together closing his eyes.

"Sit" He demanded, he was acting like I was a client right now. I took a seat across from high and felt myself breath out in relief. He was finally able to listen to me, to hear my side, and stop assuming things. I cleared my throat, he still didn't open his eyes "Describe every detail from the second that you left the restaurant up till you were arrested, Miss Viola Moriarty" He said the last words with pure spite, as he opened his eyes to look at me. He looked at me with the same horrendous and terrifying gaze he's ever looked at me with. 

I slapped him across the face, calling me by my last name? What on earth was he even implying? What right did he have, to fucking speak to me in such a manner? When I don't even deserve it!

He looked up at me in shock, "I don't want you on my case, get out Sherlock, get out right now!" I snapped at him, feeling the tears coming. Fuck Peter, fuck everyone!

Sherlock stood up, a casual expression coated his face. He was back to him, to odd Sherlock that sips tea in front of a dead body. He got closer to me "Enjoy your field trip, this is where you belong" He coldly said, as I blinked and a tear fell from my eye. Being charged for murder, yes I murdered a lot of people but being charged for a murder was the last thing to ever cross my mind.

"Killing someone isn't simple, I remember each and every person I killed in my life. The first time I killed someone... the first time you pull a trigger on someone's body, it stays with you forever.. Sherlock, forever..." I choked back a sob "Even if it was self defense, revenge, or just because it was by accident... it stays with you. My hands are stained with a lot of people's blood, Taking someone's life is a commitment you'd have to live with for the rest of your life and for the last breath you take in this world... However, Bernard Williams, is a man I did not kill. I tell you this, and I am a hundred percent sure I am being framed. You can check my phone, you know the code. Check what my last text is, from who it is, and you'll understand"