Terms and Conditions

The Next Morning

"You didn't have breakfast, and we need to make that blood test Viola. You have been quiet busy lately!" Aline scolded her step daughter.

Viola was getting ready for her job, "When I'm back I promise you Aline!" she rushed out of the house.

She decided to let go of Sherlock once and for all. She drove down after finally getting her car back, and headed down to her office in ER only to be greeted by a sobbing Mary. Her face was red, nostrils flaring and red, her face filled with uncontrollable tears and tissues in hand.

Viola's POV

"Mary? What in God's name is going on?" I questioned the sobbing blonde in front of me.

Great, I cannot get a second of peace. Everything seemed to be crashing down lately.

"John... I cannot take this anymore Viola! I cannot! This silent treatment is killing me! John haven't spoken a word to me in ages, do you have any idea how it feels?" Mary cried, I gave her a glass of water immediately and asked her to drink it.

"Mary, I know how it feels. I need you to be a little selfish right now, you have a baby growing in your belly and if anything were to happen to it-" "Her" Mary interrupted. "Yes, to her, then I will murder John myself!" I wiped her tears off. She was so weak when it came to John, an assassin like her is not supposed to feel that way.

"Mary, I can talk some sense into John... but I need you to stay calm and not worry about a blasted thing right now. Don't make me drug you" I warned her and she started laughing. "You're a complete lunatic Viola, I suspect you would do it!" She said. "Hmm.. maybe, I'm not sure myself actually but it could be a possibility"

"Did you have any breakfast?" I asked going through the menus in my drawer. "Nope, I was hoping we can go for grated parmesan omelettes at L'umierre like last time" Mary told me.

"I'm afraid Viola cannot," I heard Mycroft's voice. "Oh dear God, it's 7 in the morning Mycroft, what do you need this early in the morning?" I asked with irritation.

My day is going to be eventful.

"You have a meeting with the Charity comity at 10:00 AM , I've hired a personal dresser to help you fit in like a normal lady" Mycroft said glancing at my outfit, I had a black crop top and shorts on followed by black converse shoes.

"You mean fit in like a snooty pretentious skank?" I retorted. I was already dreading this to no end. Mary snorted laughing her hormones out. Just seconds ago she was crying.

"Let's not waste time, Viola, your office work can be postponed. We have lives at stake right now" Mycroft plastered a fake smile on his face and waited for Viola to leave with him.

————————————————

"This is hideous! What makes you think I would wear this?!" I snapped at Stewart. Mycroft was rubbing his temples and I knew I was giving him a hard time. "Girl, get your act together we have less than an hour to be at the Golden Manor and there WILL be royalty" Stewart glared at me.

I heard Mycroft sigh in agony "Viola, this is a one time thing. Would you just get in that dress already?!"

"Fine!" I gave up, Stewart handed me the ridiculous attire that a forty year old would wear. The skirt was a light shade of pink, and the blazer was the exact same color. I got dressed and walked out of the fitting room where Stewart waited with a pearl necklace that looked expensive and a faded salmon colored close toed, high heeled sandals.