Date

When I got in I went straight to my room, after saying hi to my mum. I put on my TV and go in my phone. He'd text me.
Hey it's Blake I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Holy crap
Oh hey Blake see you later text me the details
The next day in the morning Blake text me he told me to meet him in the town center outside the town hall.
I got dressed and did my makeup and straighted my hair. I grabbed everything I needed. And ran out the door. As I approached the town hall I saw him. God he was beautiful. I walked up to him. "Hi" i said looking at the floor, why do I have to be so shy?!
"Hey Annabelle are you ok?" He looked at me.
"Yeah I'm fine, how are you?" I was still looking at the floor.
He put his finger on my under my chin and titled my face so it was looking at him. "Stop looking at the floor it means I can't see your beautiful eyes, I was actually getting jealous of the floor."
I blushed like no-one had ever seen before. What is he doing to me?!
We went to a small café we had a drink and a brownie. God this guy is perfect his hair was so perfect. Just everything was so amazing.
"So Annabelle tell me about yourself?"
"Well Blake, I'm 17 I live with my mum, dad and sister, Bethany. I'm at collage. And that's basically my boring life."
"You're not boring. What do you study?" He said.
"I'm studying physics, maths and photography. To honest i dont even know why I'm studying physics I want to be a photographer well mainly music and gigs but I will take anything now just to pass my course."
Blake looked at me and smiled. It was a kind of 'i have a good idea' kind of smile.
"What?" I said looking down. He tilted my head up again.
"What did I say about your beautiful eyes?" I blushed. "My band have a gig next week when our photographer can't make it. Please do it. Even if it's just for your course." He looked at me. I couldn't turn down this amazing opportunity. The best thing that could happen an actual band!
"Yeah! Of course! Thank you so much!"

Me and Blake we're together constantly all that week. We went alot of different places. Each and every time we were together I fell more and more.

Part First published- 24th May 2017
Part last Updated- 20th July